ITT: You listen to PALE DIVINE

I just realized I've never heard Pale Divine. I have always been thinking we have been talking about Place of Skulls. Damnit.

Listened to Cemetery Earth a lot over the last few weeks (its in the cracks between my listening of So Long Suckers and Hardworlder), and I must agree with the above statement.

Definitely in the Top 5 for this year (Which I think I've said for 10 albums so far this year, so come the end of the year, there will be problems :p)

I need to pick up the new one. At DOBD, I asked Doomcifer and Josh Hart which ones to buy, and they both said "All of them!" However, I was low on the funds by that point of the weekend, having spent copious amounts on booze and music, so I opted for Thunder Perfect Mind.

Should have got em all.

Pale Divine smokes... I'm listening to Eternity Revealed, and it definitely rules. I cannot wait to see these Christian bastards at DoD.

IMO Thunder Perfect Mind is their best and just a great album overall.

I listened to TPM twice, and I still find it lacking a bit in the song writing department. It just doesn't hold up against Cemetery Earth. Songs like (I Alone) The Traveler and the song Cemetery Earth, are just phenomenal songs.

A copy and paste heads up to all Pale Divine followers. Fuck, I'd love to see the lads play something like Doom in June. Crossing my fingers for that fest in summer.

2573252.jpg

Release Date: March 27, 2012

SKR, post a sample of this ish!

1. Nocturne Dementia
2. The Prophet
3. Angel Of Mercy
4. End Of Days
5. Black Coven
6. The Desolate
7. Shadow Soul (The Awakening)
8. Painted Windows Black