iTunes 9. WHAT THE FUCK.

Öwen;8539351 said:
The fact that you felt the need to put a disclaimer in means that even you think its really not funny at all.

Jokes are either funny or they're not, putting a bit in at the end to cover the latter outcome is just lame. :erk:

That's wild dude. You're fucking psychic? Damn, I wish I knew what I thought was funny cause last night, when I posted that. I really was laughing myself to tears. I won't deny that now it's not that funny though. Try to tone down that elitist forum 'tude man. Why so serious?

oh fuck i just installed itunes 9 on my mac - is there no way to get rid of that sick white background? it looks crap! the black on the last version was much better!

i think you guys might just be missing that you need to hit the view button for cover flow maybe? just to left of the search box, upper right corner of iTunes.

edit: yeah i just downloaded 9 and other than some pretty cool new features that basically allow you to share all your music wirelessly... not just streaming it like before but literally to copy it to and from other computers on your wireless network from directly within iTunes... wirelessly, it's the same 'ol iTunes... the black background you are on about is in the cover-flow view. just click the third section of the 3-section button that's just to the left of Search in the upper right corner.

want me to call the waaaahmbulance for ya?, lol.. nah, i just now found the "white background" everyone's talking about... i could care less about that, but it'd be nice to be able to customize it. anyway, it's still black background in cover-flow view and that's what i use 90% of the time, so it's all good for me either way.

Yeah I'll get used to the new layout. Just saying I don't like it when major appearance changes are made OR when a major feature is moved. I suppose that's any software though so, I'll do my bitching and move on :lol:.

What I really wish apple would improve is the itunes store, I wish they would have the quick links like the new menus at the top. I just don't care for how it's organised and I think they could do a better layout.

The ultimate truth, and i'm one of those who used to love foobar :

MEDIAMONKEY

cheap, powerful, fast, plenty of features, ideal for someone who has a lot of music. When I get back on any other player, i say "wtf I miss mediamonkey"

MEDIAMONKEY

cheap, powerful, fast, plenty of features, ideal for someone who has a lot of music. When I get back on any other player, i say "wtf I miss mediamonkey"

You speak truth. I use MediaMonkey too, and it's like iTunes minus shit + winamp plugin engine.

Works great!

MEDIAMONKEY

Been a MediaMonkey Gold user for years - not sure what I would do without it.