itunes suck!!!

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
I burned "Bigger Than the Devil" today to my ipod library, so I could put in on my ipod. When I looked at the artist, itunes had it labeled "System of a Down" instead of S.O.D. I had to type in S.O.D. and change it on all 26 songs. I hate System of a down, Serj and the rest of his anti-american friends. I wish Itunes would get it's head out of his ass and get this stuff right.

I can't gain any interest in that band if I tried. I don't like their message, beliefs, lyrics, or music.

I unfortuantely saw them on Ozzfest 99' (System of a Down), and I couldn't stand them. The guitarist had pink hair and was doing this high pitched, super-annoying screaming. Their set was set up with anti-government propaganda slogans. I can't believe they're actually still around after seeing them live (not by choice). Slayer & Fear Factory were on Ozzfest that year which was the main reasons why I went.

My band opened for them before they were big. The singer was wearing clown makeup.

Clown makeup, that's funny. That's probably better than how Pantera started. I remember seeing Pantera wearing makeup like Poison, with names likes "Diamond Darrell" and "Rex Rocker". The Clown makeup serves that anti-american prick well, because he is a clown and should keep his ass out of the US if he doesn't like it here.

Clown makeup, that's funny. That's probably better than how Pantera started. I remember seeing Pantera wearing makeup like Poison, with names likes "Diamond Darrell" and "Rex Rocker". The Clown makeup serves that anti-american prick well, because he is a clown and should keep his ass out of the US if he doesn't like it here.

I'm a big believer that you should be able to, and well really should speak up if you don't agree with your elected officials. It's really a matter of civic duty. You can't expect these people to make choices on your behalf if nobody ever says what choices they are looking for. All that said, this guy does nothing but nonstop bitching. It's pretty hard to take someone seriously when all they do is bitch.