I've got my tickets!!

Sasser

TL Reg
Mar 1, 2002
Nashville, TN
I've got my tickets to the Atlanta Metal Gods show. Testament didn't come here on The Gathering tour, so this will be my first show since Demonic. Can't wait!!

tag2000.jpg

Now that's what I call a Testament fan! Right on!! Nice car too..the only Chevy I'd ever own..

Well...I'd take a pro street Cameo too..that'd be ok:Spin:

I'm going to bump this one...because I think the guys in the band should see this...it's way too cool!

ANYTHING having to do with Metal or Muscle cars is right up my alley! Combine the two and that's what I call livin'!

L-I-V-I-N (Wooderson from Dazed and Confused)

MindInsane said:
I'm going to bump this one...because I think the guys in the band should see this...it's way too cool!

ANYTHING having to do with Metal or Muscle cars is right up my alley! Combine the two and that's what I call livin'!

L-I-V-I-N (Wooderson from Dazed and Confused)

Hey MI,

Do you watch Monster Garage and American Chopper? I watch them over n over and my other half giggles about it!

That's nice.
Too bad the entire show was cancelled (to my knowledge). Assholes, I was really looking forward to that show at the Jaxx.

Testament Legions said:
Hey MI,

Do you watch Monster Garage and American Chopper? I watch them over n over and my other half giggles about it!

Oh yea TL!! I love anything to do with horsepower!! I have a Ford f-100 with a 429 in it sitting in my garage waiting for some wiring, paint, interior, and an Edelbrock carberator. The hood is chopped and the rest of the body is completely custom...it's our money pit! I CAN'T WAIT till it's done!!

American muscle, racing, METAL, and hiking....I'm there!!!!
headbob.gif