I've hit a self destructive button

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Yeah

Like I need some sympathy mate

I am in seriously in one muthfafuckin pissed off mood

I am now sobering up despite me drinking 12 cans of lager

I know this is a bit of an arsehole thing to say but er, what do you expect to happen if you gamble?

You can't win 'em all.

You broke the seal, failure. Hahaha

Haha, you try and keep about 1 1/2 gallons of lager in your bladder without peeing, of course the seal will break but it kept on going and going

I even had that 10 minutes piss, I got fuckin cramp standing up for that length of time

:lol::lol::lol:

I know this is a bit of an arsehole thing to say but er, what do you expect to happen if you gamble?

You can't win 'em all.

Now it's the afternoon after and Irn Bru is a blessing, I feel sick that I can't eat anything just now

Anyways I know it's a gamble, but what killed me was I went all in and the buggers won on the river when I was winning at the turn, that just gets me and it so annoying and I always ask why does it always happen to me, maybe I should stop playing :rolleyes:

WTF is going on?

Maybe this will clear it up mate

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...1958-i-fucking-raging-but-now-i-am-drunk.html