I've realised the error of my ways

DE

vote bnp
Feb 13, 2003
Afghanistan
I actually really like CoB, I kept lying to myself but it's time I came out, as it were. I'm sorry for taking the piss out of you all, they're actually a really good band, and I'd like it if I could become part of this forum. I've decided to forgive Alexi Laiho for the gay hair 'cause he's an amazing guitarist and his music is really good. I understand if you don't accept me straight away, but I'd like it if you'd forgive me.

Some of you will probably think this thread is a fake, or maybe that's it's sarcastic. I'd just like to say sorry for giving you this impression, and I hope I can redeem myself.

like what bob said, if youre being honest then i respect that greatly. welcome
cheers.gif

Well it all started when I got really really drunk, and I decided to spin a CoB record for fun. I got really into the lightning fast riffing, pounding drums and heart-stopping good looks of Alexi, and it just went downhill from there to my current state of complete bodomiteness.

Well no actually what happened was I accidentally left my account logged in at a friends house and he came over here and posted this like the big funny guy he is, sorry for the misunderstanding. You can go back to fellating Alexi now :)

DE said:
Well it all started when I got really really drunk, and I decided to spin a CoB record for fun. I got really into the lightning fast riffing, pounding drums and heart-stopping good looks of Alexi, and it just went downhill from there to my current state of complete bodomiteness.

Well no actually what happened was I accidentally left my account logged in at a friends house and he came over here and posted this like the big funny guy he is, sorry for the misunderstanding. You can go back to fellating Alexi now :)

AHHHHH ITS MY GOOD TWIN!!!!!!