Ivi's interesting facts

Turkey have just passed by Cuba & North Korea on the all time WC tables. Who's next?

• Costa Rica :eek:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Algeria :spin:

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Peru :notworthy

• Northern Ireland :Saint:

• Total voters

Evilho

Daddy
Apr 17, 2001
Budapest, Magyarország
www.vidi.hu
Did you know that Belgium lost to such teams in the history of World Cups as Saudi Arabia :lol:, United States :loco: or Paraguay :zombie:?

Does it surprise you that between the 1930-2002 period Turkey scored as many goals (10) on World Cups as Hungary in one single game in 1982? :rolleyes:

Did you know that if we only take the 5 games where Hungary scored the most on World Cups, the number of the scored goals make only 1 goal less than Belgium's record in 10 WC appearances in 32 games? :tickled: (Belgium's goal record was 40-56 until 2002; Hungary - Dutch East Indies 6-0, North Korea 9-0, West Germany 8-3, Bulgaria 6-1, El Salvador 10-1) :zzz:

Did you know that England lost to the USA in 1950?
o_O :lol:

Well, now you know.

Ivi's interesting facts will continue soon.
I wouldn't mind having sth to read about Hungary too - in the past 36 years we could only win 2 WC games. :erk:
Well, that's more than this one single Turkish victory over China anyway :lol:

During the 4000BC-2002AD period, Turkey participated in only one World Cup. And it is only natural that we have scored 10 goals only. The result against China is not our "single" victory, in fact, it's not even a victory. You know well of Turkish victories (remember the last time Turkey met Hungary?) but I'll not make fun of your reluctance to accept the truth...

And did you know that Hungary makes the same contribution to the World Cup 2002 as Trinidad and Cayman Islands? And did you know that Hungary's last contribution to the Euro 2000 was smaller than Arafat's contribution to the Catholic Church? And did you know that being stuck in the past is a serious psychological weakness? :heh:

Originally posted by IRoN
did you know that Hungary's last contribution to the Euro 2000 was smaller than Arafat's contribution to the Catholic Church? And did you know that being stuck in the past is a serious psychological weakness? :heh:

MOUAHOAUHOAUHAOUHAOUAHOUAHAOUAHOUAHAUO
OUAHAOUHAOUHAOUAHOAUHAOUHAOUAHOAUHAOU
HOAHAUHAOUAHOAUHAOUA..damn,it was funny(the arafat part especially)

I'm not "stuck" in the past. The Turks still kick ass on the football pitch, and there's no harm in referring to the last finals we attended. Why are you so hostile anyway? It's not my fault if Hungarians are past their "glory days" :cry:

hostile?!
fuck you :mad:
And it's your fault!!! :mad:

;)
btw YOU are hostile :p
I'm :saint:

Well I dared to say that Euro2000 is past since you had adviced me in the other thread to stop living in the past when I had said Brazil are WC winners 94, WC runner-ups 98 :erm: Is there harm in referring to the last finals they've played? The Brazilians still kick ass on the football pitch :D Have you forgot? :heh:

I haven't forgotten.

THE THING IS,

Brazilians play inferior football when compared to what they played years ago. Turks play better football on the basis of the same comparison. Therefore, giving an example is a symptom of melancholia in the former and a simple referral in the latter. Do I have to reverse logic to declare you as correct in one single comment? :mad:

Btw, fuck you fuck you fuck you and double every swear you throw at me, YOU are hostile :mad:

Dear Umy I'll surely develop the symptoms of melancholia! :cry: :mad: :bangsheadintothewall:
How in the shattered pink glass (sorry i had to say this again and it's because of YOU :mad: ) can you claim that Turkey was worse in the EC2000 than it is now on the WC (World Cup that is)? Do you think both events are/were broadcasted exclusively on Turkish satellites? :mad: Or do you think that better means - worse? :confused:
Barbi will be more than happy to prove you wrong here :heh:

Oh, and fuck you fuck you fuck you and double every swear and add +1 for every swearing you throw back at me :mad: