Umy's interesting facts

Which team is placed above Hungary in the FIFA World Rankings?

• Zambia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honduras

• Uzbekistan

• Trinidad and Tobago

• Guatemala

• Thailand

• Angola

• Jamaica

• China

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • ALL!

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Evilho

Thanks Baris though this all was just for teasing. I'm sorry that in the end Umy took it so serious (what he'll surely deny ;) )

OF FUCKING COURSE I'll deny it! :mad:
You are the one who took it serious, I was only kidding, but right now I wouldn't be sorry even if I had been serious with everything I said. You deserved it you pathetic Hungarian! You deserved even worse! But I can't think of anything worser when I think you have got your own fucking self :hotjump:

...and may I please invite you to being a bit more polite? I won't be answering any of your posts from now on if you keep the low level with your attitude.

(Fuck you)

Btw, Baris, "my sexy giant" ?!?! :eek:
All those things I've been doing to seduce you... all to no avail... and now you're calling me your sexy giant?! I don't know what to say... Are you busy tonight? :cry: :s

(To Ivi: Motherfucker!)

Anyway, I guess I'll be away for about a week, so please make sure you miss me... Till next weekend, bye!

(To Ivi: Bastard! :mad: )

Originally posted by IRoN

Anyway, I guess I'll be away for about a week, so please make sure you miss me... Till next weekend, bye!

What?
Fuck your cowardly self! :mad:
How I knew that! With the slain of Karadeniz due this Wednesday, little wonder you disappear for week! :rolleyes: Be sure I'll FUCKING miss you on Wednesday :mad: I hope you didn't forget to put all the 10 defenders in your pathetic team :(
Just like what we can expect from Señor Gunes :lol:

Ohhh shit!!!
Just remembered baby!
You're travelling to Hungary, right???? :)
Because you're a fucking pink bastard, and you can't even arrange your visit for mid July when we could actually meet there :mad: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by IRoN

Btw, Baris, "my sexy giant" ?!?! :eek:
All those things I've been doing to seduce you... all to no avail... and now you're calling me your sexy giant?! I don't know what to say... Are you busy tonight? :cry: :s

Muahaohoaoha..This was the exact expression that I wanted..:D
(biraz nazliyiz olm napak?!)

Originally posted by Evilho

:lol:
And the sexy giant was under the influence of Jan :eek:

Poor Barbi, you have no luck in love ;)

:cry: because of all these I couldn't be gay like them..:cry:
I stayed straight..:lol: :heh: