Interesting band facts

On the first pressing of Led Zeppelin III, around the centre was printed "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law".

Apparently there's a tape of the guys from Black Sabbath jamming with Zeppelin (the tape's known as 'Black Zeppelin'). I hear there's only a couple in existence.

The song 'War Pigs' off of Sabbath's 'Paranoid' was originally titled 'Walpurgis' and had darker lyrics. The label didn't like it that evil apparently, and so the song's title and lyrics were changed (though the original lyrics are still easily found on google I'm sure).

Looking for a Job said:
oh yeah, a friend of mine used the old drumset from crossbreed's drummer when he played
I like your sig and screen name. I actually just found a job five months after graduation. It is a pain in the ass to find work, but you have to perservere. Don't get discuraged when you get the NO, NO, No, No, No, No,. The more you hear No the closer you are to that one YES. Also, don't take the rejection personal because remember no one owes you a job.

This isn't an obscure fact or anything like that but nevertheless many people don't know that Led Zeppelin have sold more records than any other band besides The Beatles making them the #2 best selling band of all time.

Looking for a Job said:
i'm actually typing this at work, so
icon11.gif

you havea job...but do you want it?

Robert Fripp, John Wetton and Steve Morse are lefties, but play their instruments like real (right handed) people.

Katabasis said:
On the first pressing of Led Zeppelin III, around the centre was printed "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law".

Interesting. I believe that it was Heraclitus that said this originally.

Jon Snow said:
Actually, I think it was Aleister Crowley who said that.

Probably. Heraclitus was the guy who said "You can't cross the same river twice."

Only half of Opeth "from Stockholm, Sweden" are actually Swedish.