Jack Rants

mags forest one ect

i mean for fucks sake FOREST 1!!!!!!

i heard all the old quests and shit to like heat sword, the articles are all in japanese so it might be more or it might be less

argh I so shoulda grabbed the original rants from the original PV forum when I had the chance. I remember there were some epic ones in there. I got a pretty decent one from the second forum at least *sigh*

Jack, you don't mean this forum do you?

It is ripe with spam and shit, but maybe what you are looking for can be found there?

Jack, you don't mean this forum do you?

It is ripe with spam and shit, but maybe what you are looking for can be found there?

umm I dont think thats it either :loco:

but theres some good shit in there too thanks

EDIT:

No wait I found exactly what I was looking for!! Thanks Vince.. muhaha I have plenty of ammos now

Edit number 2: Alright guys now I need your help. Finding all those old threads gave me loads of new material. Im ready to make the official 1st episode. so here goes...

How long do you guys think it should be? the last one was 20 minutes it sorta drugged out. should it be shorter? how long you think?

Should I add like some music when I first start and at the end? or somthing?

any suggestions at all guys. Just tell me what you think I can do that would of made the Pilot Episode better. I want this to be good... I dont want this to end up being some bullshit podcasts. Also after episode 1.. I wanna make episode 2 a video one. You guys said you were down and since luis's birthday is this week we should do it some time after.. like the weekend after maybe?

I would definitely have some opening and ending music. Also, try thinking of some kind of reoccurring segment/segments you can have each week. And my final suggestion would be if it helps you to organize your rants narrow down what you really want to rant about. Whether it be video games or music or whatever.

I would keep it at 5 minutes. Kick them in the teeth, walk away, they won't know what hit them.

I'm one of those people that really can't stand sitting at the computer watching a 15 minute clip of something, even when it is funny. Like the shit Jeff shows me (no offense) sometimes just would be more funny if it was half as long. I like the 1,2,3 style comedy better I guess.

I still think we should construct some crewed drawings to go along with the shit you say, hahaha

There is also an internet phone program called Skype we should check out so that if you want some outside input on something we can call you up and chime in.

Also, I agree with the 5 minute podcast.

There is also an internet phone program called Skype we should check out so that if you want some outside input on something we can call you up and chime in.

Also, I agree with the 5 minute podcast.

yea Ive heard of skype before. Thats sounds like a pretty good idea.

one thing though guys, I dunno exactly where on myspace to put the rants. should I just upload it on a uploading site like "megaupload" and then just post the links on my blog on myspace.. or should I post them on like that music player thing on the myspace page? Also is there a limit of how many "songs" you can put on that little player thing?

You can upload them to the pelvic fury server, then put the music player codes on your myspace page.

Any video / Youtube is the obvious and best choice

You can upload them to the pelvic fury server, then put the music player codes on your myspace page.

Any video / Youtube is the obvious and best choice

well I did make another account under the music section in myspace. So I guess I could just use that. We'll see what happens

Edit: err vince did you mean I could upload on the servers on pelvicfury.com? Im a little confused

What I mean is, you would be welcome to use our server to host your rants. We have tons of space and bandwith and we don't use it all. The URLs would have the "www.pelvicfury.com" prefix, but, if you use a music player code (like the one I have on my Myspace) you can embed several players into your myspace, and no one will see the URL.

What I mean is, you would be welcome to use our server to host your rants. We have tons of space and bandwith and we don't use it all. The URLs would have the "www.pelvicfury.com" prefix, but, if you use a music player code (like the one I have on my Myspace) you can embed several players into your myspace, and no one will see the URL.

oh wow I'd really apperciate that. I wouldnt even care if they saw the PF url's. Thanks man.

sounds good... but I think an entire podcast episode would exceed the message size limit in an email.. I could always put them up on megaupload and give you the link?

EDIT:

god I edit my messages way too often.. anyway I could so do an episode right now but It be kinda weird cause my mom and my brother are home.. It'd be kinda wierd screaming in cursing in my sisters room... But definitely by this weekend episode 1 will be up. I have plenty of material... espcially if Im only gonna make the episodes 5 minutes long.

Another Edit Jesus christ:

also where would I go about finding one of those little music players to embed on my page like the one on your myspace?

well, Gmail lets you send up to 10mb, right?

I am gonna upload your pilot now.... brblolk