Jackson RR-LL...

if u want to purchase one of those seperately, youll have to find some ppl. over at the jackson message board who still has some and is willing to sell. if i remember correctly someone was willing to sell them under 100 so maybe you should check there. and yea the j50bc is the better sounding humbucker and the active preamp just absolutely fuckin rips w/ it.

http://www.scene.sci.fi/waltari/roope.htm

i also believe someone said that roope tried out emgs in one of his guitars but the truth behind it is questionable.

sinergyguitars.jpg_001.jpg

this is one awesome pic!!! its even showing their whammy bar spring arrangement like roope once said in the sinergy forums :headbang: o yea, if u go to sinergy.org and into pictures, check out the poland mystic gig theres a picture of alexi biting a supposedly new guitar, looks new so i suppose it is.

sry, cant translate it but i can tell you what i see from the pictures and random english words thrown in there too.

alright where to start, alexi's guitar, custom shop, jackson humbucker, w/ active preamp (notice the switch), neck thru, his guitars trem setup w/ the springs was prob. influenced by roope. 2 parallels and one thats crossed/slanted. if youre thinking of doing it be weary it might change intonation etc. supposedly gives you better "feel" when using trem. neck is bound, has a spider web guitar strap, various stickers on it, wildchild, sometimes youll find a stone on there as well.

roopes white V has a stone sticker, very similar to alexis axe in that pic. his black one has a single coil/humbucker configuration (H-S), active switch as well, custom fret inlays. no gold pinstripe though, i think its bevelled too.

amplifiers:

alexi: supposedly used an ibanez and 5150 to record something wild, but now i believe hes running lee jacksons GP (metaltronix) 1000 preamp, engl power amp, 2 marshall jcm900 stacks, and some other various rack mount units.

roope: samething, GP1000 preamp into tube poweramp 840/50, has a hush unit there,intelliflex, vht 292, and quadraverb. just refer to that link i gave earlier for his equipment.