Anyone got a Jackson RR-LL

I don't have an RR but I bought an ESP RV-350AL.

011200027_c.jpg

I didn't get it to be an Alexi fanboy, I love Jackson RR's and this one both looks and sounds good. It's also the exact way I like my guitars.

I know, i'm aware of that. I did all the specs for scythes of bodom... Never got credited mind, and someone changed some parts without telling me.

My point is i wanna see the shape of the neck joint, so if you could fire a pic up, that'd be cool.

Ok I just said that because it looks like it's bolt on because it is wood colour while the body is black

PICT0082.jpg

did you buy it new or used? and what was price (if it isn't secret)?

and yeah...do you like sound? never tested it myself so i'm curious, from what i hear in cob it's not my cup of tea

I bought it used for around $2000US, new it's roughly $4000/4500. I got a real deal. It sounds great not as much Roar as a gibson but certainly sustains and twangs.

Ir0n_mE said:
Ok I just said that because it looks like it's bolt on because it is wood colour while the body is black

PICT0082.jpg

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING HEEL!!! :puke: :cry: :guh: :zombie: :yell: :yell:

@gavin
Download reap and roll licks. It sucks ass, but it's quick, and there is like 5 mins just zooming in and looking at the guitar and specs

BloodyScalpel said:
@gavin
Download reap and roll licks. It sucks ass, but it's quick, and there is like 5 mins just zooming in and looking at the guitar and specs

I've had it for a long-ass time. The reason i wanted a photo was cause i was curious.