Jackson RR1T V.S. LTD Ninja 600 V.S. Jackson RR Stars

Orcy

a member
Dec 28, 2007
England, Cambridge
Right, sorry to bother everyone on this forum, know how fickle you are. i have a dilema for a new guitar, Im used to playing on guitars with 22 frets and the short scale, yet id like a offset v shape guitar, i tried the R24 and thought it was great, so any suggestions? I play metal and mostly in D standard, never used a floyd before but they seem cool

Stars are not selling atm and Ninja 600 is too big IMO + bad upperr frets acces, so between those the RR1T.

Or, as you said you liked it, Jackson RR24 (backed up by 6-8 happy users in this board, check guitar compilation). I know it's not listed there, but same quality as Ninja, and the three you listed are three different qualities: RR1T>Stars>Ninja 600

Pics or it didn't happen :lol:

Oh It Happened all right.

100_1091.jpg

I was such a fanboi.....

a2j_WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO.jpg

GHEY!!! That was 4 years ago.

Yo Bob, have you got a better pic of that strap? Looks like the same one that I use for my RR.

It's the skulls one from Levy, with Schaller Strap Locks in it.

MP-16.jpg

That's the best i could find. I picked it because it matches the guitar, and is thick enough to hold the wireless i used to have. And it's nice and slick.

Make a poll!
I'd choose a RR1T because they are very good quality and sound great.I went from a 24.75 to 25.5 scale without much of I problem.I prefer 25.5 even though I have small hands but everyone is different?:erk:

It's the skulls one from Levy, with Schaller Strap Locks in it.

MP-16.jpg

That's the best i could find. I picked it because it matches the guitar, and is thick enough to hold the wireless i used to have. And it's nice and slick.

Ah right ok. Mine's just very similar then. I don't think it even has a brand name, it just looks badass.