Jackson rr5

the white one looks awesome i would have bought it if i had more money and didnt care about a trem, so i bought an rr3. it must be even more reliable since it's a string-thru, right? you wont hear many bad things about jacksons here, they kick ass.

I would recomend that you wait a little longer so you can afford the RR-1 !!! the price gap isn't to big, and you will DEFFENETLY feel the difference.

I myself do have a RR-1 and i Just love it.

i recomend www.jcfonline.com
=> it's a jackson / Charvel Msg board, where every1 ( including me ) will be happy to answer to your questions.

Spart-xAnusx

THe RR-1T is the U.S made neck thru jackson. No Floyd rose tremelo. It's string thru body tuno matic bridge. The RR5 is a great instrument too...but..if you have the money..or the patience to save a couple hundred more...get an RR1T...41 different finishes to pick from...they are the best guitar ever. Yes..I am a http://jcfonline.com whore.

Or you could wait and see how the import RR24's turn out. which is basically the RR5 with 24 frets and a floyd. Neck thru though. Don't know when they'll be available for sure though. THere shoulda lso be a super joint ritual 24 fret signature rhoads with pentagram inlays string thru body on ehumbucker..called the SJRKB1.

drumcityguitarland is the only online store advertising a RR`1T for sale right now. THey have a Black one..which is awesome..and a 80's purple spackle lookin one.

BodomiC said:
rr3 is the worst one from all rr regular familly.... imo

I'm gonna have to stongly disagree there...i've played many RR guitars and yes the RR-1 is great and all but I have an RR-3 and it sounds amazing..i the pups just needed to be switch so I threw in an EMG 81-85 combo and it sounds kick ass...plus I got the one with the crimson pain job which looks killer...but anyways opinions are opinions I guess

Krigloh the Furious said:
wait, theres an RR1 that comes without the gay Floyd???
dude, think about something before you post it down.. Saying Floyd is gay you state to be gey yourself.... :p

BoBoM0311 said:
I'm gonna have to stongly disagree there...i've played many RR guitars and yes the RR-1 is great and all but I have an RR-3 and it sounds amazing..i the pups just needed to be switch so I threw in an EMG 81-85 combo and it sounds kick ass...plus I got the one with the crimson pain job which looks killer...but anyways opinions are opinions I guess
Yeah, but notice that I wrote "regular" :D Cuz a regulat rr3 is worse than rr5 and defenetly worse than rr1....

Brian McD, did mention vaguely about a Kevin Bond model called the SJRKB1, but there hasn't been any official announcement of a 24 fret Rhoads... There wasn't any at the last two NAMM shows... :(

Brian did start a thread on the JCF asking about interest about the 24 fret Rhoads, but that was over 6 months ago I think... It's still there if anyone HAS to know. :p

:wave: @ JCF Members

yes I would've preferred less vague info on that one. I've asked the dealers about it..and they don't know shit about it. someday though...

Ah, The JCF is takin over UM now...haha :headbang: