Jackson Warrior XT

Ya i think Ill do the 81/85 because for clean Ill have my Les Paul with SD JB Sh-4 and Sh-2 Jazz combo. I mainly want this Jackson for metal.

i will add too it, alexi and roope never used EMGs on any of the albums. all their guitars had J50BCs with je1000 electronics.

imnot sure if Alexi is gonna use his new ESPs with EMGhz's for the new recordings though. I hope not

when i spoke with roope back when they played here last time, he said he hated the pickups(or mics as he called them) and was going to replace them. what he was gonna put in there i have no idea. he didn't say.

Code:
when i spoke with roope back when they played here last time, he said he hated the pickups(or mics as he called them) and was going to replace them. what he was gonna put in there i have no idea. he didn't say.

on what guitar, alexis, his rr's, or his esps?

Poof Daddy said:
P.S. I advise you to stay away from emg's unless you have some kind of rack wall, they are sterile and have no good cleans whatsoever. The attack makes cleans sound like BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM when you pick notes.
Yes , well I changed my pu's for a ZW set (81b/85n) , the clean worked well at first , but now the clean has some with itself as well .

And if I were to choose my second guitar (warrior) again , I would choose another guitar . I feel a bit ashamed , I was quite a jackson fanatic then , and although it felt OK to play , I have found much better (and cheaper) guitars to play . For example I have lately bought a ESP LTD MH-50 for 292 € , it feels better than my warrior .

roope is going to put the J-50 BC in his ESP. he told me in SF. i think roope has about 0 or 20 or so J-50's along with a bunch of JE-1000's. Hes going to replace them, and alexi's to i think.