JACQUES BELANGER Quits EXCITER...Again!

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
To all EXCITER Fans and Supporters,

For the the 3rd time in 10 years, Jacques Belanger has quit EXCITER. Due to "differences of opinion' on many issues between Jacques and the rest of the band, he felt he could no longer continue as vocalist for EXCITER.

We are currently exploring our options but, we have, regretably, had to cancel shows in Europe, the USA and Canada that we had scheduled or been working on for this summer.

The writing for the new CD is complete and we have 10 new songs to record, but we`ll have to find the voice to sing on these ripping new tracks first.

EXCITER would like to thank all the die-hard fans, throughout the globe, who have supported us for many years.

The EXCITER legacy will continue !

Shit what's going on with vocalists around? Candlemass, Masterplan and now Exciter!

Hey Clammy any insight on the whole affair?

NP: Barón Rojo - 'Concierto Para Ellos'

I'd rather not get into the details. The reason stated is true, but it was a surprise to us when he quit.

So, we're searching for a "Halford-esque" singer. Anyone know someone like that? Location isn't too important.

Anyone interested in sending anaudition tape/CD, please email us at tyrantsblood@rogers.com

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Clammy said:
I'd rather not get into the details. The reason stated is true, but it was a surprise to us when he quit.

So, we're searching for a "Halford-esque" singer. Anyone know someone like that? Location isn't too important.

Anyone interested in sending anaudition tape/CD, please email us at tyrantsblood@rogers.com

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Sad to hear that, he was quit a good singer...Ermmm, asking Dan Beehler probably is out of the question I guess :err: