jaded horror fans

Killer Clowns is a great film. the Chodo Bros are in talks of making sequel. Doubt it will ever happen. But they are the guys who made the classic clips in Robocop...."I will buy that for a dollar" and all the fake ads too. little tid bit for you.

Ken, you will love Black Sheep. Imagine DeadAlive with sheep.

What about some of those flicks available via Comcast OnDemand? There's a whole section devoted the genre....I think it's called FEAR or something like that.

Also, I remember hearing about some kind of festival last fall (forget the name) that showed 9 different movies at a theatre....did anybody go to that?

For the record, I prefer suspense over gore. Give me ghost stories and demons over straight carnage any day.

What about some of those flicks available via Comcast OnDemand? There's a whole section devoted the genre....I think it's called FEAR or something like that.

Also, I remember hearing about some kind of festival last fall (forget the name) that showed 9 different movies at a theatre....did anybody go to that?

For the record, I prefer suspense over gore. Give me ghost stories and demons over straight carnage any day.

Fearnet on OnDemand from Comcast shows some decent stuff....mostly crap direct to video films.

The 8 Films to Die for series that comes out in the fall that you are talking about are hit or miss. The first years batch was unwatchable. The second year had one decent one.....Borderland. It was based on a true story and more of a true crime film than horror. Worth hunting down.

Yeah, I've seen several of those 8 Films to Die For... And a ton of SciFi original "horror" movies. Pretty bad stuff. Seems to me I recall seeing the movie about the Monster Truck that ran over people. Good stuff, IMO. :lol:

And a ton of SciFi original "horror" movies.

:lol: you mean you actually sat through some of those? I won't go near them.

I'll just throw The Tingler and Last Man On Earth out there. There's gotta be some people that haven't seen them, and as much of a queer I am for Vincent Price, they had to be expected.

Get Pieces, too. That one's just fun. OH! Bad Taste, too.... Dead Alive....... I think I should get ready for work.

Anyone ever seen "The cube"?

I have seen GLEAMING THE CUBE.
This was an amazing 80's skateboarding action flick, starring a young Christian Slater....

gleam.jpg

I have seen GLEAMING THE CUBE.
This was an amazing 80's skateboarding action flick, starring a young Christian Slater....

LMAO!
No not that cube. It's a movie about people being stuck in a cube with 6 doors, one on each wall, one on the floor and one in the ceiling. On the other side of each door is another room exactly the same, as the movie goes along you find out that the rooms are boobie trapped and such. I don't want to give it away the whole thing, point is that the people are trying to get out.
I thought it was good.
200px-Cube_The_Movie_Poster_Art.jpg