Jag Panzer for Powerfest 08!!!!

Also, isn't their guitarist in Nevermore (Who I believe will be quite active in 2008)?

He's just a live guitarist. The band should be active in 2008. Then again, this totally depends on how well Warrel's solo project goes... and if Jeff finishes his solo project. I know that Warrel wants to do some solo dates, so we'll see if that materializes. Jag only has one date planned, as they aren't quite active. I know that Chris teaches and had other things possibly planned.

Yo Jasonic - check your PM's.

I'd like seeing Jag Panzer, and it would be another temptation to get my ass to the show this year. I really got into them over the past few years since Casting the Stones came out.

You know, its funny.
So many people find Casting the Stones to be amazing.
For some reason, I found it to be a step down from Mechanized Warfare.
I seem to be the minority in this opinion.
I need to go back and revisit Casting the Stones.

Yes, Thane owns big time. Might be their finest hour.

If you like US epic metal, ala Manilla Road, then Ample Destruction is a must as well.

The Age of Mastery and Fourth Judgement are solid releases as well, but sort of "stock US metal" if you know what I mean.

You know, its funny.
I seem to be the minority in this opinion.
I need to go back and revisit Casting the Stones.

You know, I really like Casting the Stones... But Mechanized Warfare is my favorite album from them. I like it better. :lol::headbang:

I had Thane to the Throne since it came out but really didn't get into it all that much. Casting the Stones came out and I loved that disc instantly - prompting me to start picking up their past few albums earlier this year.

Mechanized Warfare is my favorite as well, with CTS right behind it.

You know, its funny.

I'm the same way. I think it's because the songs on Casting the Stones aren't nearly as catchy as most of Mechanized Warfare.

"The Silent" off MW is one of my all-time favorite songs. The video is pretty badass too, especially for a completely independent production.