Jag Panzer for Progpower 7!!!

Purveyor Of Evil

Heavy Metal, INC.
Mar 17, 2003
Hughestown, PA.
Visit site
Let Glenn Harveston know J.P. deserves another chance to rock Progpower! I promised Mark I'd try like hell to get the ball rolling. Please help me and let Glenn know J.P. needs to return to Progpower! Please e-mail Glenn from the Progpower site and do it early and often!

This is wild! I was just chatting to a friend of mine who goes to PP (not pee pee:tickled: ) every year and evidently she knows Glenn. she pm'ed me and told me that quite a few people asked about the availibility of Jag Panzer and if Mark or someone would contact Glenn she said they might be able to secure a slot as a #1 or #2 act:kickass:

I send Mark a pm asking if it was possible too.

*crosses fingers* or is it wings?:loco: :D

P.S, anyone have Glenn's email? i'll fire one too :wave:

Golden_Goose said:
P.S, anyone have Glenn's email? i'll fire one too :wave:
glenn@progpowerusa.com

He traditionally "takes it easy" for a few months right after ProgPower, so you may not get a quick response.

I had thought that after the excellent Casting the Stones release that Panzer might play the fest this year. I think Glenn was trying to get a complete "no repeat" bill this year, so he didn't go with JP.

Hopefully we can see them next fall!

Katana Overlord said:
Can do. As long as the band wants to perform there.
Mark told me at the Allentown, Pa. festival that they'd love to play PP again. I promised him I'd bug Glenn to get them there again! And bug him I will. In a good way, though. Glenn is a class act all the way.