Jam Night Benifit Show Planned For Fri. Oct. 3

I had an absolute blast! That was so much fun. Not only was it awesome to jam with some great people, but it also gave people who are not currently in a band, or never had the opportunity to be onstage, get up there and tear it up! I definitely would vote for a Metal Jam 2004 and so on and so on...

Thanks are appreciated, but not necassary. I have been giving Cock Springfield shit for almost 15 years, you know I am always there for you dude! I would like to thank everyone who participated and give them a "Fuck Yeah!" for making it a most memorable night. Metal truly lives, fuck mainstream radio and their boy bands.

OK, moment's over....Jeff, fuck you and your snake.....
icon6.gif

Knock Renfield said:
Oh thanks, man. But you know your life would be nothing without me. You would drift in and out........
You know when you put it like that, makes me feel kinda creepy!
icon7.gif

Georgemcfly4 said:
Anyway if anyone wants vid of 1/2 of Ballz , Killerz (Kickass), Paranoid, Victim (Anotherkickass), Crazy train, Trooper , Or no more tears Let me know.
Actually I'd love the footage. I'm tossing together a DVD of the event, and any supplemental footage will help. I had a fixed camera on a tripod, so the footage isn't very interesting (although I did capture all the performances on 3 miniDV tapes!); it's all just straight performance from a distance. If you can pass the footage my way, I'd much appreciate it. :) You know where to e-mail, IM, or otherwise find me!

Red Shirt said:
I'd love to get a copy. Raw footage or edited, DVD, miniDV, anything. That'd be f'n awesome!

Reddy, I'm putting together a DVD (or two) that will be made available for an additional donation to Unlocking Autism. I'll have more info when i actually get the DVD constructed. :) Or hell, even when I've had a chance to review the tape -- it could all be crap. I think I'll start pulling video tonight while I finally crack open that kewl Indiana Jones box set I picked up this week...

bassbitch said:
I think I'll start pulling video tonight while I finally crack open that kewl Indiana Jones box set I picked up this week...

ARRRRGHGHGHGHGH!!! So much for that. :( The power outage today fried my iMac!!! :yell: Strange that nothing else on the surge supressor got fried, and the surge surpessor (which is only a month old) is gleaming green and happy.

GAWWWDDDAMMNNNITTTT!!

The only saving grace is that this week I pulled off all my data so i could clear up room for the video and install Panther (that's OS X 10.3 to the non-macgeex). At the time of the power outage, I had 30GB's free, and a backup of everything I owned. The moral of this story boys n girls... backupbackupbackup...

aaaghghhghghghhhhh!!!

Ms. Chickenson, will there be another fund raising event like this anytime in the near or not so distant future???? It seems like everyone really had a great time!

That would be a killer idea, except that this last show took over three months to plan and execute. I'm not exactly sure what Chickinson's plans are for the next one, but considering how much went into this last one, it's my thinking that we all get through the holidays before we start in on the next Metal Jam. It's definitely something I'D like to do again, but I don't think we'll start in until January, unless Brucie really wants to start planning before that.

In the meantime, get your ideas ready. The next one is gonna be twice as huge given the feedback on this last one. All of you ROCKED!!!!!

I'm curious, if there was a place that had jams like this once every 3 months, how many people would participate? A place with an open mike for jamming, but the open mike is pre-arranged jammers.

I'd be down for every one. I can't get enough of that shit, but planning them is the hard part. Hell, the practices for these things is every bit as much fun as the shows themselves.

I might even sing King Diamond's Welcome Home!

*screaming* Grandmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, welcome home.......you have gone, for far too longgggg

If he sings Wlecome Home, then I wanna sing Abigail...

*Clears throat*

ABIGAIL! I know you're in cintrol of her brain, Abigail WHOOAAA_WOO_OHHH_OOH!!

*Spits up vocal chord, chokes on blod, drops dead*

Brucie "Well guys wasn't that an inspiring performance?!?"