James, Lars, and Kirk's retardation

~That was the big comback show? What a fucking crock!!! I turned on Vh1 Classic the other day and they had this show called Metal Mania believe it or not. And at first they had a gal talking about the new Anthrax album and tour, then bam x3! They played the videos for, (and I'm not joking) Anthrax: Indians, Flotsam and Jetsam: Saturday Night, and Testament: Trail by Fire. I thought I'd died and gone to classic thrash heaven. Headbangers Ball, was always know for playing alot of crap though. I rememer wading thru all the grunge and glam and Blind Melon videos to get to something good, which was barely 2 times a night. Fuck eMpTyV!

Akumojo Dracula X3 said:
I rememer wading thru all the grunge and glam and Blind Melon videos to get to something good, which was barely 2 times a night.

Blind Melon actually made videos?! :eek: I thought the only significant thing they acheived was their singer backing Axl Rose on Don't Cry...that was the guy from Blind Melon, right? :erk: I could be so wrong...

~Yeah it was called "Gaytime for the Flowerchidren" or something like that. Showing the band members frolic in a field of daisys, acoustic guitars and bellbottoms swaying in the wind. People actually ate that shit up ten years ago.

Akumojo Dracula X3 said:
~Yeah it was called "Gaytime for the Flowerchidren" or something like that. Showing the band members frolic in a field of daisys, acoustic guitars and bellbottoms swaying in the wind. People actually ate that shit up ten years ago.

That sounds.......horrible............... :erk: