James Murphy's website.

petrucci_dude

teh shredz0r
I saw him post on the forum here the other day, so I decided to look into what he does, etc etc.

Just visited his and I have learnt a lot about the man. I didn't know too much apart from the fact that he was in Death, but I have just learnt he is one of my favourite all-star progressive rock bands "The Explorers Club"... Well, he played on the album "Age of Impact" which is really cool. :D

Good to see he is recovering from that tumour (although that may be old news it's very new to me) and getting along with his life and what not. Great stuff.

Great work on "Age of Impact", James! I'm not sucking up here but the Murphy solos on Age of Impact are often better than John Petrucci's and I enjoy listening to them A LOT.

WOO WOO!

petrucci_dude said:
I saw him post on the forum here the other day, so I decided to look into what he does, etc etc.

Just visited his and I have learnt a lot about the man. I didn't know too much apart from the fact that he was in Death, but I have just learnt he is one of my favourite all-star progressive rock bands "The Explorers Club"... Well, he played on the album "Age of Impact" which is really cool. :D

Good to see he is recovering from that tumour (although that may be old news it's very new to me) and getting along with his life and what not. Great stuff.

Great work on "Age of Impact", James! I'm not sucking up here but the Murphy solos on Age of Impact are often better than John Petrucci's and I enjoy listening to them A LOT.

WOO WOO!
Cheers! :kickass:

James is not only a major part of metal history, but also a very cool guy. I can't say enough great things about his amazing talents and as him as a person. One of the greatest guitarists in metal history and one of the most humble. A very rare combo.

Moonlapse said:
He's also got a forum here on UM, so go on down and populate it!.......

..... we're lonely :cry:

Will do. :headbang:

abrasiverock said:
James is not only a major part of metal history, but also a very cool guy. I can't say enough great things about his amazing talents and as him as a person. One of the greatest guitarists in metal history and one of the most humble. A very rare combo.

Fuck oath! :headbang:

petrucci_dude said:

WOO WOO!

very cool post man.
I'm with you on that one.