James plays on the solo album of Sun Caged bassist

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
James,

Could you elaborate a little about your involvement in the project? I read Marcel Coenen also played some leads there.

Another guest is Sean Malone. Well... interesting.

Hey James,

Do you remember on which song you laid down the solo? Also which songs feature your fills?

I really enjoy this advance copy I've received - perhaps the best thing Lion Music has released this year. Just want to be sure of your spots.

batmura said:
Hey James,

Do you remember on which song you laid down the solo? Also which songs feature your fills?

I really enjoy this advance copy I've received - perhaps the best thing Lion Music has released this year. Just want to be sure of your spots.
i'm not sure if i ever knew the name of the song(s) i played on.... should be in the linger notes i'd think... still waiting for my copies.

Here is my detailed review in case anyone is interested:

http://www.seaoftranquility.org/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=2796

James, the song you played on with Nick Hameury had me thinking of Convergence with Devin. When you listen to the final product, you must tell us what you think. I swear I thought it was Devin for a moment. Then I checked the liner notes and google'd Nick's Engine of Pain site, only to find him citing Devin as his biggest inspiration.

This disc is the most amazing thing Lion Music has released in 2005. I am impressed.