Jani VS Alexi ,round 1 FIGHT!

Hey, what can i say...Scot-Scrot is a poweful weapon!
unless....

gav.jpg

There are many differences between the two. I listen to most bands for their guitar work. And i would say Jani is a hell of a player. A very clean and precise shredder. But alot of the time its running up and down scales really fast. And Tony writes most of the stuff anyway. Alexi's style is more ballsey, and it just doesnt get boring for me.. well at least up until trashed lost.. I do think Reckoning Night has good playing though. The solo in Wrecking the Sphere is impossible. I dont think i could decide which guitarist i like better. Alexi definitly has better stage presence

i think some of alexis sweeps dont sound as smooth as other guitarist because of his trebly tone. so a guitarist with the right tone will be able to sound more smooth.

its hard to say whos a better guitarist cause there are a lot of factors like speed, theory, song writing and all that shit. and its hard not to be bias because of the guitarists style you like more. for instance if i said i like tom deloinge from blink 182 is the best guitarist cause i like his music the most, doesnt really mean hes the best guitarist.

but with all that said i think both jani and alexi kick ass at both skill and songwriting.

SymbolicChaos said:
Alexi is way better than than that Jani guy. Jani is just so lame and Sonata Arctica is a horrible band. Maybe the worst "metal" band from Finland, right after
Stratovarius. Those power"metal" bands are just gay.

Without Stratovarius, Children Of Bodom wouldn't fucking exist.

HauknessX said:
its hard to say whos a better guitarist cause there are a lot of factors like speed, theory, song writing and all that shit. and its hard not to be bias because of the guitarists style you like more. for instance if i said i like tom deloinge from blink 182 is the best guitarist cause i like his music the most, doesnt really mean hes the best guitarist.

It means that he's your favorite guitarist

Missiles said:
Without Stratovarius, Children Of Bodom wouldn't fucking exist.

Got that right.