Janne! Question about Minneapolis

**Tessa**

New Metal Member
Jan 5, 2004
Minnesota
On Dec 7, Alexi got sick? Just was wondering how everything went and if you guys stuck around during the other sets? Missed ya! Can't wait until you get to come back.
;)

thats still no excuse. shit, most bands i know of wouldnt even think of posting/visiting something like this. i think its fuckin great that he does. its such a down to earth thing to do and kudos to him, but i think that the forum should not be flooded by posts like this which are just trying to get him to say hi.

Yeah, but it was probably her first post in the board. Ok, maybe she posted in a way most of the community doesn't like, but it was just a mistake. If I was her I wouldn't feel encouraged to post here anymore. I was just thinking that, at least for me, it's not easy to post in a board for the first time.
There are different ways to say things, even to point out what you dislike. In this case I wouldn't feel welcome...

You fuckin prick. I would be surprized if that was her first and last post. Good job by shattering her dreams motherfucker. ALL SHE WANTED TO DO WAS TO SAY HI TO JANNE. I think that should be praised instead of looked down upon

Well first off thanks Janne for replying...
And to the ones with the good comments...hey, hows it goin? :headbang:
and to the rest of you... :rolleyes: If you only knew... :D
Cya