Janne warman vs Vadim Pruzhanov

I much prefer Janne as well. He gets huge style points for being drunk on stage a lot, and still pulling off those ridiculous harmonies with Alexi.

I've noticed that no one has mentioned Jordan Rudess as well, for shame.

EDIT: I just noticed someone who did hahah

I'd take Janne over Vadim any day, he knows when to stop fucking around, and the band actually keeps him in the mix live. But I may be biased, Dragonforce were the worst live band I've ever seen, and I only like 2 songs anyway. Off topic, but no-one's mentioned Tuomas Planman from Norther, some of the stuff he plays, like A Fallen Star, may not be the most technical in the world, but he has great tone and great choice of notes. The playing in their cover of Tornado of Souls is fucking amazing, as well.

That's quite a coincidence, because all of Dragonforce's music combined only makes about two songs.
?

They've recorded three albums, but the number of notes on those 3 albums is greater than the number of notes on any other 10 albums...not that that means anything...

It's true that sometimes their music is prone to every-song-is-the-same-itis, but a lot of bands suffer from that.

Unfortunately DragonForce ended up sounding the same after their first album.

They would probably make better music if they slowed down. They rely on speed too much to make their music sound better.

Anyway this is about the keyboardists. And I choose Janne.

?

They've recorded three albums, but the number of notes on those 3 albums is greater than the number of notes on any other 10 albums...not that that means anything...

It's true that sometimes their music is prone to every-song-is-the-same-itis, but a lot of bands suffer from that.

Number of notes on Behold the Arctopus album > than the notes on Dragonforce albums.

Like I said, pointless...

Has anyone noticed that Luca Turilla is a fucking amazing keyboardist? Not over the top like Bodom and Dragonforce, but extremely cool...

Number of notes on Behold the Arctopus album > than the notes on Dragonforce albums.
It's greater than than? :p
Has anyone noticed that Luca Turilla is a fucking amazing keyboardist? Not over the top like Bodom and Dragonforce, but extremely cool...
I have Lost Horizons and The Infinite Wonders of Creation and I love them both.

Martin Powell is the keyboardist for COF?
Like they say, you learn something new that you had no interest in knowing every day...

Anyhow, keyboards can be fucking awesome if used correctly.