January 2010 UK Tour Dates FOTHERMUCKERS

We'd like to see you again in Finland too. I hope you make it here after the UK. Club headline gig would be cool as I didnt come to Helsinki cause I would have payed just for you playing few songs and its 50€ for travelling to Helsinki from Tampere. Now however I regret not going.

Lordmoron i think you need some insanity wolf...

Insanity-Wolf-SKIP-YOUR-DISSERTATION-PRACTICAL-GO-TO-EVILE-CONCERT.jpg

Deeply considering to drop the Machine Head concert in Oslo and rather travel across the borders of UK to see Evile in Manchester (my favourite UK city so far). This would be too fucking awesome. Will you consider thrashing in Norway when things get settled?

They have the cool thing but they seldom have good music.

I was hanging out with Warbummer :)lol:) when they played in Sheffieldwith Onslaught and Testament, amazing lads, amazing band - that is, if you pretend their first album doesn't exist haha. It'll be good to see Evile and Warbringer together though.

I must say I was impressed with Warbringer at the Testament gig, the guys really did give it their all to a very small crowd which was admidrable, it's going to be a good gig, I FEEL IT IN MAH BONES BRO

They have the cool thing but they seldom have good music.

I was hanging out with Warbummer :)lol:) when they played in Sheffieldwith Onslaught and Testament, amazing lads, amazing band - that is, if you pretend their first album doesn't exist haha. It'll be good to see Evile and Warbringer together though.

The first album isnt that bad, I used to hate it. Its just the drums, thank god they kicked that dude out.