Japan´s Tsunami

yes its just a tsunami alert... none the less this was a big earthquake.. hope their okay.

yes i just tuned in to tv, and holy hell the waves are pouring in to the land... hope they get the help and support they need.... i though it was a 7.9 but apparently it was a 8.9

I guess the people in Disneyland Tokyo are trapped in the park. I want to make so many jokes...

How sad it must be to be trapped in the happiest prace on earth.

Well, at least they'll be used to Asians with cameras.

There is some fucked up shit happening down this end of the world at the moment guys.
I don't know if you heard but New Zealand has been smashed over by earth quakes since September last year. One of our biggest cities, Christchurch, was hit by a 6.4 quake causing alot of damage but no deaths. Since then dozens and dozens of aftershocks have continued to threaten both CC and most of the country. 10 days ago the same city (CC) was struck by a 7.4 quake and thanks to all the quakes so far the city is now virtually flattened and hundreds of people have lost their lives. Over 10,000 homes have been flattened and it may be over a decade before land can be built on, if ever again. Thousands have been left homeless. The whole country is getting shaken several times a day.

Samoa, an island not far from here was hit with a huge quake recently. So have many other small islands down here. Australia is having the worst weather in a long time and now Japan (also not far from here) is hit. The amount of shit going on down under is out of this world my friends.... and it has only started since the French started testing in our waters.... I am not shitting you. We had it good down here for years because we were left alone, till now. Now we fucked like the rest of the world.

If any of you are French I would apologize but I don't want too, you fucked my shit up. lol.

Just heard the Japan Tsunami is heading towards New Zealand. We have been issued with a low grade warning and told to keep listening to the radio. Great there goes my weekend. Up shit creek so to speak.

I guess the people in Disneyland Tokyo are trapped in the park. I want to make so many jokes...

:err:

I have a familly i know and my girlfriends brother living down there in northeast tokio.. no news yet but fingers crossed that they are okay.

I hope any of with friends and family in the areas impacted get word that their loved ones are ok. I've been watching coverage of it since I woke up an hour ago - just saw this youtube clip showing the path of a tsunami wave and the power that a 4 meter wave can have.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGSh8nfOhb0&[/ame]

Well wishes to all impacted.

I just heard on the news on my way to work that several nuclear power plants in japan are closed down due to the quakes. NPR was also saying that in one town the population is being instructed not to go outside incase any radition gets released.

Go fuck off and die, you fucking little cunt. I know people there.

This devastation is unreal and I wish alot of strenght to all whom are affected by this disaster.

I was in southern Thailand when the 2004 tsunami hit, and lucky enough not to lose any close friends there,
but people who used to smile for no reason, couldn't find any reasons to smile again for so long.

It just takes so many years to get back on feet again, so jokers can stfu

This devastation is unreal and I wish alot of strenght to all whom are affected by this disaster.

I was in southern Thailand when the 2004 tsunami hit, and lucky enough not to lose any close friends there,
but people who used to smile for no reason, couldn't find any reasons to smile again for so long.

It just takes so many years to get back on feet again, so jokers can stfu

+1

Anyone joking about this can just go fuck themselves, this is a terrible thing to happen and i really can't find any reason to make fun out of it, all it is, is a lot of people dying and a lot of countries badly damaged :(

Thankfully they were kind of prepared for this, although this was a bad one. CNN just had a live feed and the ground is still shaking--scary stuff. Seems like there have been a lot of higher magnitude quakes recently