Japan´s Tsunami

Go fuck off and die, you fucking little cunt. I know people there.

I really had to calm myself down while i was reading his reply on this disaster, i thought better of jeff. still raging when i think about it, but there are more important things then people trying to be funny at the moment.

Good and bad news.. the family is fully intact and shared their story how they had to sit under a desk and call their loved ones as they had the feeling this could have been their last few minutes on earth.. thankfully they are evacuated and safe for now.

bad news is that my girlfriends brother and his wife are still missing..i hope they are safe somewhere and maybe they have no cellphone and left those in their house where they had to flee from.

I really had to calm myself down while i was reading his reply on this disaster, i thought better of jeff.

Good and bad news.. the family is fully intact and shared their story how they had to sit under a desk and call their loved ones as they had the feeling this could have been their last few minutes on earth.. thankfully they are evacuated and safe for now.

bad news is that my girlfriends brother and his wife are still missing..i hope they are safe somewhere and maybe they have no cellphone and left those in their house where they had to flee from.

the cell towers are probably down..Hope they are ok

I guess the people in Disneyland Tokyo are trapped in the park. I want to make so many jokes...

How sad it must be to be trapped in the happiest prace on earth.

Well, at least they'll be used to Asians with cameras.

Classy. Real classy.

I have a friend living over there with her husband. Luckily they're alright and can get on Facebook to let people know what's going on. Here's what she's written so far.

"Luckily no tsunami here in Yokosuka. Also lucky neither of us were traveling b/c many are stranded at train stops etc."

"Just got upstairs, 12th floor, and it is constantly swaying-sometimes worse, sometimes better. Very light but still there..."

"Literally had another aftershock just after that posted. Prob same one you felt but amplified by 12 flights of stairs. Ugh"

Let's hope things calm down real fucking quick.

The thing that disturbs me the most is that there's a disaster of this magnitude going on and to most of the people over here life goes on, it's business as usual, no time to sit and be sad for loss of human life. Better yet, you could just crack some truly poor taste jokes and show just how disconnected and dehumanized you really are, that sounds like a great fucking idea.
Petty human arrogance.

The thing that disturbs me the most is that there's a disaster of this magnitude going on and to most of the people over here life goes on, it's business as usual, no time to sit and be sad for loss of human life. Better yet, you could just crack some truly poor taste jokes and show just how disconnected and dehumanized you really are, that sounds like a great fucking idea.
Petty human arrogance.

Yep.

Jeff - I'm sure you're a great guy but that joke was "bad taste" to say the least. Take some time to empathise for those who've likely lost entire families. It makes me feel sick.

I can't help but visualise how these people die when a natural disaster occurs... horrible stuff.

wow. Here is a longer video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPJElxbgZ-M&feature=related[/ame]

This is absolutely unreal. You really can appreciate what you have right now

That video is fucking insane. It looks like the end of the world. The water rushing in full of debris still on fire and cars trying to out run it.

I guess the people in Disneyland Tokyo are trapped in the park. I want to make so many jokes...

How sad it must be to be trapped in the happiest prace on earth.

Well, at least they'll be used to Asians with cameras.

Everyone please do me a favor and DONT take any of this for how americans see whats going on there. Jeff is just a fucking drunk ignorant asshole. Our prayers and thoughts are with everyone in Japan.

:(

"Almost simultaneously with the strong shock that hit Japan and triggered a giant tsunami in the Pacific, the Russian Kamchatka volcanoes erupted two. Eruption was accompanied by earthquakes.
According to Russian media reports, the first cloud of dust covered the city of Over five thousand people are forced to stay at home. Władze The ...authorities have recommended the strict ban on opening windows. The population, however, was not evacuated, and experts say that the dust does not constitute a great danger. Despite this, from Thursday, all offices of state institutions and organizations have suspended work - except in cases of emergency. For some time, also closed roads in the region."

Just saw this on a facebook group that is posting updaes to do with all of this.

I knew today was going to be fucking weird.

The thing that disturbs me the most is that there's a disaster of this magnitude going on and to most of the people over here life goes on, it's business as usual, no time to sit and be sad for loss of human life.

Loss of life sucks, but if you got sad over it every time that happened you'd be sad all the time.

Being sad doesn't help any one or anything. If anything it's better for you and the people around you if you don't get upset by things you can't do anything about.

"Almost simultaneously with the strong shock that hit Japan and triggered a giant tsunami in the Pacific, the Russian Kamchatka volcanoes erupted two. Eruption was accompanied by earthquakes.
According to Russian media reports, the first cloud of dust covered the city of Over five thousand people are forced to stay at home. Władze The ...authorities have recommended the strict ban on opening windows. The population, however, was not evacuated, and experts say that the dust does not constitute a great danger. Despite this, from Thursday, all offices of state institutions and organizations have suspended work - except in cases of emergency. For some time, also closed roads in the region."

Just saw this on a facebook group that is posting updaes to do with all of this.

I knew today was going to be fucking weird.

its the end of the world! The mayan's predicted it!

Not really, but seriously is it just me or has alot of crazy shit been happening in the past year or two? The birds and fish dying, all these natural disasters etc.