Japanese Editions

The Japanese release of DWOT has Hello Kitty doing guest vocals, Godzilla on drums on a couple of songs, and backing vocals by a group of Pokemon. The Japanese release of The Damnation Game has a code that, when entered on a special keypad (sold separately), transports the person to medieval Japan, never to return. (I only know this because I saw it happen once.) The Japanese release of the debut album has to be listened to from right to left, rather than left to right, as in most western countries.

:lol:

Here's a 'blonde' question (no offense to real blondes out there I'm sure you're all very smart), but The liner notes in the Japanese versions of the albums are in English are they not? If so, I should just start buying all my Symphony X albums from Japan to get the bonus tracks.

The ones I have are usually regular cds with English liner notes, and an added booklet inside that's in Japanese, so yeah, you'd be safe buying them. The Japanese version of V also had an explanation of the story (in English) that the English versions didn't have.