Japanese Metal Bands @ PPUSA?

Gonin-Ish
Kōenji Hyakkei

yes. Just tossing out my votes. :D Your mind shall be destroyed by the Japan might. You shall turn into Jello cups by the power of the prog.

X-japan would be awesome since they practically live in L.A. now, I think. Even though I've never seen them on a stage the size of center stage's and still might be too expensive to book.

It's possible, but most likely if its a stop in a tour. I'm not sure what bands though. Maybe a band intended to reach beyond the normal fan base...

Would love to see Loudness play the entire "Thunder in the East" release. (yes, btw, I am old.)

Either that or Disillusion in it's entirety would kick so much ass it's not even funny.

I like the Concerto Moon suggestion too. SexMachineGuns would be interesting too. Don't know if they're still together though.

I like the Concerto Moon suggestion too. SexMachineGuns would be interesting too. Don't know if they're still together though.

I like the Concerto Moon idea too, and they did play Bay Area Rock Fest a few years ago with grand reviews, so.... *crosses fingers*

As far as I know, Sex MachinGuns are still together and released something within the last few years. 2009, I think it was... I think they'd be an intensely awesome addition to a PP lineup! They're beyond energetic, have strong song-writing and playing skills, and I think the music would speak for itself to people who are unfamiliar with them. "Whoa who are these guys?!?! Forget the pizza in the bar, I'mma watch this!!!" :heh:

Do you guys think too many people would be turned off to Versailles ~Philharmonic Quintet~'s stage show at PP? I know the general PP audience is pretty open-minded, but... As much as I love the band's theatrics, sometimes I wish they'd drop it. But then someone would say they "sold out" :(

Concerto Moon
Anthem
Double Dealer
and my favorite...
SABER TIGER!!:yow:
They are back together with singer Takanori Shimoyama & writing new stuff
Akihito Kinoshita (Guitarist) is like Nuno on steroids & a criminally underrated guitarist...I like him better than Akira Takasaki who I used to call "The Six String Samurai"!!
Krusty:worship:

www.antithesis.cc

SABER TIGER!!:yow:
They are back together with singer Takanori Shimoyama & writing new stuff
Akihito Kinoshita (Guitarist) is like Nuno on steroids & a criminally underrated guitarist...I like him better than Akira Takasaki who I used to call "The Six String Samurai"!!
Krusty:worship:

Saber Tiger should get back with Ron Keel as singer, cause my fave of them by far has been Project One (1997). This was the heaviest album Keel ever sung on.