Speculation for 2018 PPUSA lineup?

To be honest, I was a bit disappointed in the headliners, given that both played the festival only two years ago. However, I can't complain too much given that I missed the 2015 edition due to my assumption that tickets would not go as fast as they did. ;)

Aside from picking up an album from Gloryhammer, Voyager and Angra, I don't know much about these bands, but based on the video, I'm particularly interested in hearing Cellar Darling and Nocturnal Rites.

Once again, thanks to everyone for a very professional video that does a great job of giving everyone a taste of the bands. In fact, these videos have become a highlight for me both in terms of finding out who is playing next year, but also to see the crowd reaction.

Last edited:
Ross is the original Manowar guitarist - and as much as I love the early Manowar music, Joey's on stage BS totally turned me off. I've watched some YT videos of his band performing - it's legit! That should be a fun opening band. Voyager has the chance to do what Haken did last night, have their first headlining slot become legendary. I am not surprised they are back - they are a fan fav at the fest. Where I was sitting, they got the loudest pop by far of all the bands. Can't wait to see Kingcrow as well.

Voyager, Cellar Darling and Kingcrow will be the draw for me. Wouldn't mind seeing Nocturnal Rites again either.

To be honest, I saw Ross The Boss the last time they were at a ProgPower preshow, and wasn't all that impressed.