japanese metal bands

M

mughi3

something in tune with the other thread on euro metal bands...i like to plug the very talented and incredible japanese metal bands i like(and yes most of it is sung in japanese in case your wondering, but hey i can speak it :D )

X-japan:
one of the greats-classical styles combined with metal, much like euro powermetal. favorite album-jealousy

seikimaII(apocalypse pt2):
how do i explane these guys.....
they play everything from polka's to speed metal. they are a sub genre in japan called 'image bands' each member has something like 50 different outfits. and each wears kabuki theatre makeup of traditional japanese demons. they do have a couple songs in english (such as 'made in japan' and 'the place below the stairway to hell'), all in all truly talented musicians, and great showmen.
favorite album-frightful resturaunt

sex machineguns:
one of the realatively new japanese metal groups. hard and heavy all the way. favorite album-barbe q michael

show-ya:
an older all female group on par with classic judas priest. favorite album-outer limits

hide with spread beaver(really the name):
former X-japan gutarist hide(heeday) started his own band. plays more of an industrial style. favorite album-ja zoo

the brilliant green:
more melodic rock, but i like them. favorite album-the first self titled release.

and i have some others but they tend to be more pop/rock or techno/rock

so is anybody else here into japanese groups?

Man, I accept that unknow the japanese groups.

Hi, mughi3!

It´s cool has heavy band in our country.
I´m sorry, don´t know this bands. But sometimes in the movies I already listened some rock bands from Japan sing in japanese tongue and I´d like very much. I believe this bands are good and wait linten it some day.
My favorite band is the Accept and they has a big record with the title Kaizoku-Ban. This record was made in Japan, a live concert.
Please, do you know what signify Kaizoku-Ban?
It´s very important for me know. Thanks!

Metal Health!

Hi,

I'm Japanese Saxon fan & record collector since '80

I can tell you that "Kaizoku - Ban" mean is "Bootleg"
"Kaizoku = Pirate" and "Ban = Disc"
this record is Not bootleg actually, just title (name) for it

I also like a "Accept" and have seen great live in Tokyo(Japan) mid. '80s

Hi, Taka Saxon Japan!:D

I´m brazilian and this is the best thing what I had in this year.:D For long time I desire discovery the signify of Kaizoku-Ban since 1986.
Now, I can dead in peace!:D
Thanks, thanks, thanks my friend!:D

I´m going to say this big information for other fans of the Accept, the <a href=http://www.wolfhoffmann.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000034.html>Acceptonitas.</a>

What do you think about Junichiro Koizumi?

Thanks, again!:D

Metal Health!

Hi again,

that's Ok,

anyway you know that name "Junichirou Koizumi"
(New Prime Minister of Japan )
a many Japanese people think he is sould be great (I hope so ... )
He love a music very much, especially "X-Japan" , just like a you !

Take care

ooro
what can i say. good metal is good metal no matter where it's from.

taka san-hajimemashite metal kyoodai:D
anno anime 'katcho oji' mimashita ka?

Hi, friends!

Taka Saxon Japan I´d read about Junichirou Koizumi in a brazilian newspaper, he was singing Heavy Metal. :) If he love Heavy is a good comment about his.:)

Mughi3 I agree with you "good metal is good metal no matter where it's from."

Do you know the brazilans band:

-Angra
-Korzus
-Viper

>mughi3

oh, do you speak some Japnese ? that's great !

Hajimemashite
'katcho oji'? wa mitakotoga naidesu
donoyouna anime desuka ?

tokorode anata no kuni wa doko desuke ? USA? UK?

>ooro

yeah, I know that "Angra" & "Viper"
also I like a "Sepultura"
they were played with "Kodou"(Japanese Traditional Taiko/Drum Group) in Japan
it was really nice gig.
a Blazilian Band is one of True metal !

When I´d want know what Kaizoku-Ban mean I´d learn some Japanese words but I´d understand what kenzyu no tame ni nihongo ga hitsuyo desu. Renshu shita noni umaku ikimasen deshita.
Excuse me be snoop!:D
For me was "Meeting In The Night"!:D Bad translation! Thanks again for help me.
Would be good if some japanese band play in Brazil with the Angra. They´re friends and can do this.
I don´t know what you think, but the Japan has the more beautiful girl of the world!!!:rollin:

Do you want an free autographed picture of the band Accept personally signed by Udo, Wolf, Peter and Stefan?

auto-pics.jpg

http://www.wolfhoffmann.com

Metal Health!

yaka san
gomenasai isogashi ni narimashita(girlfriend :D ).
hai nihongo wa wakarimasu yo (skashi kanji wa muzukashi :p )

kacho oji/black heaven wa-heavy metal and comedy anime desu.
watashi wa takusan anime to manga ga tsuki desu yo( gundam , macross, gunnm, taiho schouzo, mahotskai tai, bastard etc...)

kuni wa? america desu-tacoma washington(south of seattle) ni imasu.

ja mata ne..

I really like the japanese band Concerto Moon and also some stuff by Sexmachineguns. I also like some older japanese metal such as Vowvow (before they became Bowvow, sorry if I screwed up the spelling), Ark and Loudness.

I'm a big fan of Loudness and have been since the mid eighties when "Thunder in the East" was released in the states. Akira Takasaki is a tremendous guitarist. Even though "Dragon" and "Engine" where a little too Nu-Metal sounding for my taste, they were still decent. I'm glad to hear they returned to the Tru-Metal sound with their latest album, Spiritual Canoe, which I have yet to hear. Terrific band.

Im a big metal fan and am looking for some Japanese Heavvy Metal and Nu Metal. Some that sound goth metal to headbangers, like metallica, korn, orgy, nothingface, Skrape, Dry kill Logic, System of a Down, or any really heavy stuff. I will be more than happy for you really cool and appriciated asian metalheads who are looking for good American made metal to help try out some good artist out in return. Email me and tell me some good Japanese and Korean Nu Metal or Heavy Metal you like.
:hotjump:

Nyxi666@yahoo.com
XOXO Nycci

Hi and welcome I like bands from your country as well,one of favorites is LOUDNESS, you say that this band x-japan has a cd called Jealousy
funny Loudness has a Cd with that same title.

mughi3 said:
something in tune with the other thread on euro metal bands...i like to plug the very talented and incredible japanese metal bands i like(and yes most of it is sung in japanese in case your wondering, but hey i can speak it :D )

X-japan:
one of the greats-classical styles combined with metal, much like euro powermetal. favorite album-jealousy

they play everything from polka's to speed metal. they are a sub genre in japan called 'image bands' each member has something like 50 different outfits. and each wears kabuki theatre makeup of traditional japanese demons. they do have a couple songs in english (such as 'made in japan' and 'the place below the stairway to hell'), all in all truly talented musicians, and great showmen.

sex machineguns:
one of the realatively new japanese metal groups. hard and heavy all the way. favorite album-barbe q michael

show-ya:
an older all female group on par with classic judas priest. favorite album-outer limits

former X-japan gutarist hide(heeday) started his own band. plays more of an industrial style. favorite album-ja zoo

the brilliant green:
more melodic rock, but i like them. favorite album-the first self titled release.

mughi3 said:

X-japan:

sex machineguns:

show-ya:

the brilliant green:

in just 3 letters E Z O.The greatest Japanese metal band.With one of the greatest metal voices from Masaki Yamada.

I wouldn't say the greatest there good, but you also forgot Anthem, Bow Wow and Earthshaker as well.
For my money Loudness is still the best:headbang: :headbang:

old pumpkin said:
in just 3 letters E Z O.The greatest Japanese metal band.With one of the greatest metal voices from Masaki Yamada.

RicknRoll said:
I wouldn't say the greatest there good, but you also forgot Anthem, Bow Wow and Earthshaker as well.
For my money Loudness is still the best:headbang: :headbang:

Anthem are great also.My Favorite Japanese band has always been EZO.With Loudness,after "Disillusion" and Thunder they kind of went down hill for me (they become to commercial)
For all you guitar players,get Akira Takasaki's solo album Tusk Of Jaguar a great solo album,with some great guitars on it.

Yeah I have a tendency to agree with you there, the first three (japan) only release's The Birthday Eve, The Law Of the Devils Land, and Devil Soldier I think are there best .

However, there 2003 release Biosphere is pretty good actually.

They just released a brand new CD called "Terror" haven't heard it yet but no doubt it's good.

old pumpkin said:
Anthem are great also.My Favorite Japanese band has always been EZO.With Loudness,after "Disillusion" and Thunder they kind of went down hill for me (they become to commercial)
For all you guitar players,get Akira Takasaki's solo album Tusk Of Jaguar a great solo album,with some great guitars on it.