Japanese Translation at Metal Mad Japan

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Our friends in the Far East, Metal Mad Japan, are now positioned to translate Royal Carnage articles into Japanese.

All articles can be considered for translation, with special interest paid to interviews of course. This should be of interest to any artist(s) keen on reaching a Japanese contingent.

We welcome Metal Mad Japan into the Royal Carnage camp and look forward to succesful collaborative journalism across continents and language barriers. :)

hello!!!! sorry email notification didn't work and my reply is late..thank you for the warm welcome (i feel that) Mark and Papa Josh! translation is a little but slow at the moment as March was the Year end for my company and and i'm heading for Taiwan this afternoon!! i'll bring the printed interview and finish the translation in the airplane! i think in April i'll be able to work on the website, can't wait to read the interview with Beyond the Embrace!(Yeah! Against the Elements were released here as well!)
talk to you soon!!
Junnie

Sorry it took more time than i expected! but anyways, it's finished and up on the site now, very interesting interview it was Mark! good job!!!
and another good news, now we have more translation staffs, taki-chan and kyoko.. i bet you two remember her! :) she is a death part translator, and taki-chan and me are translating Soilwork interview at the moment.. planning it to be done in early next month. so things will be better this time! Thank you very much for your patience JK and Royal Carnage!!! :)

Hey Junnie, thanks girl! It was a fun interview to do as well, so...

And yes, of course I remember Kyoko...erm, how could I forget? *pant, pant* ;)

Junnie, we have some really incredible stuff coming, so you & your translators are going to be busy! Cheers, and talk to you soon!

Hey thank you for your comment MG! i really enjoyed the interview.. last night Soilwork Interview translation was up! thank you for the good insight PaPa :) and it was much easier for me to do it as my buddy taki-chan share the task this time!! she did a wonderful job :) and it was fun to translate it as well.. now we are discussing what's going to be next.. will be in the end of this month hopefully!

junnie from the east said:
Hey thank you for your comment MG! i really enjoyed the interview.. last night Soilwork Interview translation was up! thank you for the good insight PaPa :) and it was much easier for me to do it as my buddy taki-chan share the task this time!! she did a wonderful job :) and it was fun to translate it as well.. now we are discussing what's going to be next.. will be in the end of this month hopefully!

Hey Junnie - excellent job you and taki-chan did with translating the Soilwork interview! (Of course, I can't read it, but visually it looks like a small masterpiece). :)

Thanks for being such a great partner to Royal Carnage. Please let us know which interview gets translated next!!

JayKeeley said:
Hey Junnie - excellent job you and taki-chan did with translating the Soilwork interview! (Of course, I can't read it, but visually it looks like a small masterpiece). :)

Thanks for being such a great partner to Royal Carnage. Please let us know which interview gets translated next!!

Thank you for your kind word Jay, I think next one will be either Rhapsody or Marty Friedman, by the end of this month or early in next month! :)

Can i ask you some request?
is there anyone who is interested to have an interview with Labyrinth (their new album will be out soon and is fantastic from what i've heard!)
and Heavenly, or Annihilator ( they are playing at Wacken too!)?

ooops i already mentioned about it on another thread, but this is my new name :p ... and request #4, Lost Horizon...

dragonlady said:
Thank you for your kind word Jay, I think next one will be either Rhapsody or Marty Friedman, by the end of this month or early in next month! :)

My vote of those two? Rhapsody.

Can i ask you some request?
is there anyone who is interested to have an interview with Labyrinth (their new album will be out soon and is fantastic from what i've heard!)
and Heavenly, or Annihilator ( they are playing at Wacken too!)?

Hey dragonlady - nice new name, Junnie! And of course you can make requests. You are part of the team after all!

Labyrinth would be cool to talk to. Can't wait for the new one, and they have an interesting history. :)

I've already contacted Heavenly but with no response :erk: - although, I do know their webmaster from the PowerQuest forum so I'll see what he can do for us. I know they have a new album out shortly, and so an interview could be well timed....

Annihilator would obviously be with Jeff Waters. I'm sure we'll have a few takers for this one. That guy needs a serious talking to, wasting his talent away into mediocrity. :(

Lost Horizon RULE! Are they popular in Japan? I am shocked that nobody has got them into the USA yet - these guys need to get noticed. They give Power Metal a much needed kick in the ass. I'll see if we can get in touch with them. :cool:

Thanks again for all your efforts thus far. :)

For the record Junnie (and Ali), Labyrinth as you probably both know has been signed to Century Media, which means we'll have both the new album and a press day coming up shortly, so I'm sure someone on the team will be interviewing them soon!

markgugs said:
For the record Junnie (and Ali), Labyrinth as you probably both know has been signed to Century Media, which means we'll have both the new album and a press day coming up shortly, so I'm sure someone on the team will be interviewing them soon!

ooh ooh ooh *shakes hand in the air* I might even do it in Italian. The only problem is...I don't speak Italian. Do you think that'll be noticed by our English readers when it's eventually translated to Japanese? :lol:

Joking aside, Junnie - have you got any requests from your Japanese readership for specific interviews? Perhaps you can run a poll, and we can chase the interview down?

I'm just curious as to who the darling bands of Japan are these days...

JayKeeley said:
My vote of those two? Rhapsody.

I've already contacted Heavenly but with no response :erk: - although, I do know their webmaster from the PowerQuest forum so I'll see what he can do for us. I know they have a new album out shortly, and so an interview could be well timed....

Annihilator would obviously be with Jeff Waters. I'm sure we'll have a few takers for this one. That guy needs a serious talking to, wasting his talent away into mediocrity. :(

Lost Horizon RULE! Are they popular in Japan? I am shocked that nobody has got them into the USA yet - these guys need to get noticed. They give Power Metal a much needed kick in the ass. I'll see if we can get in touch with them. :cool:

Thanks again for all your efforts thus far. :)

Hey Jay, I'll give the conract address of Heavely later via PM, i already talked it tohim and he said he is willing to!

Jeff, maybe i cam ask him too, he is a quite nice guy, it would be cool if you can do the serious interview! i want to read it too!

And thank you for the suggestion, maybe i'll figure it out how to poll this weekend.. yeah, it will be intersting!!

so who said to be going to Wacken this year? i might be going.. still not sure.. but it would be cool if we can meet there again!

ok time for the dreamland.. i'll send you PM and going to sleep!

laterzzz
J

oops before i go, i noticed i forgot to say hi to my another important friend Mark! so Hi! :)

Cool! Labyrinth's interview..i would love it too!!
Looking forward to it! Good luck!!!

dragonlady said:
so who said to be going to Wacken this year? i might be going.. still not sure.. but it would be cool if we can meet there again!
J

There are seven of us going to Wacken this year. From Royal Carnage, there is Mark, Chief B, Dark One, Erik, and moi.

You better be coming too young lady!:cool: