Jason Rullo Drum Clinic, August 21

I really wish I could go, but since I work the nite shift in "OHIO" I don't see it happening. I'll have to talk to the hubby and we'll c..

But if not. Congrats Jason!! It is really great that such and awesome drummer finally gets some (more) recognition.

How many seats are there? It says limited. Just wondering if anyone knows.

I lived in Toms River for about 15 years. Moved to PA about 2 years ago. Why couldn't SyX have been doing these things back when I was still in town?!!! :) Even though I'm not a drummer, I'd go to see this just to meet Jason. :)

If you want to go to this, you'd better call soon. My friend called this morning and got 2 of the 5 remaining tickets. Supposedly, there were only 15 available to begin with.:confused:

:worship:

Only the artist in question plays.

15 tickets? That's cruel.

Pay for it?! Petrucci did it for free. After all, it's comercial. But I did go to Jennifer Batten with a ticket (which I got for free, btw). And the best thing was, if you changed it in the bar, you got a free drink. And there were loads of yummy sandwitches, as many as you wanted. I love the Roman thinking; food and games to keep the people happy. Plus she was nice to talk to me and give me an autograph. She's also the only female guitarist I know of, who is really good.