Jason Rullo Drum Clinic, August 21

I don't play drums either "metal chick", but that doesn't mean I can't dream about playing ..lol.
Anyways to watch Jason play and talk about how he plays would REALLY be worth paying for, IMO.:D

OH OH OH,, I am goin',, I am goin'..WOOHOO!

I can't believe I get to go.. :hotjump:

Sorry about that guys, just alittle excitted.:D:tickled:
My hubby and I get to go, we just bought 2 tickets and there is only one left.
We are taking a nite off of work,(cuz we work nites)lol.
And driving from Ohio, and have NO idea were we are goin' but I am sure we'll find it, ( *me talking* honey just listen for the LOUD drumming..heehee!)
Now its time to take a visit to AAA for some maps. sheesh so much to plan,,o_O:loco::p
Already have a hotel too.

Hey "metal chick", don't feel bad I kinda know how ya feel, I don't think I could play drums either, but I am just happy to get to watch.. Thats all I really ask for, is just to have the chance to watch. My hubby does have a kit here, and I swear, one of these days I'll sneak in there and just start banging on something,,yeah haww!! :tickled:

The Metal Chick said:
You are so lucky, I am jealous! :mad: No, it's ok, I'm glad you get to go. I'm sure it will be totally awesome!

:wave:It would be cool if u could go too.:cool: if we had more time to plan maybe u could of went w/us?
Are you goin' to PP?
Yes I "KNOW" it will be AWESOME.. I will let u know what happens,ok?
:p

This is about how I feel right now:loco:. heehee!

underullospell said:
:wave:It would be cool if u could go too.:cool: if we had more time to plan maybe u could of went w/us?
Are you goin' to PP?
Yes I "KNOW" it will be AWESOME.. I will let u know what happens,ok?
:p

This is about how I feel right now:loco:. heehee!

Yes I would definetely go if I had time to plan it. As for PP, I'm only going if I win this raffle that's going on. I REALLY WANT TOO!!!

This how I feel about that: :yell: lol

underullospell said:
OH OH OH,, I am goin',, I am goin'..WOOHOO!

I can't believe I get to go.. :hotjump:

Sorry about that guys, just alittle excitted.:D:tickled:
My hubby and I get to go, we just bought 2 tickets and there is only one left.
We are taking a nite off of work,(cuz we work nites)lol.
And driving from Ohio, and have NO idea were we are goin' but I am sure we'll find it, ( *me talking* honey just listen for the LOUD drumming..heehee!)
Now its time to take a visit to AAA for some maps. sheesh so much to plan,,o_O:loco::p
Already have a hotel too.
Hey Underullospell, Toms River is on the coast line of NJ. It's a 3 to 5 minute drive from where this clinic is held to the beach. They have a boardwalk there in Seaside Heights that you could check out after the clinic. Also, if you're staying in town for a few days, Atlantic City is only a 45 to 50 minute drive south on the Garden State Parkway (easily accesible from Toms River), that is if you're into gambling of course. Are you guys staying at the Holiday Inn on Rt. 37? I'm assuming so as that's the only major chain hotel in the area. There are some others like Best Western a few miles west, but the Holiday Inn is like a half mile from the clinic.

Anyway, have fun! There is a lot to do there in Toms River after (or before) the clinic.

scanner313 said:
Hey Underullospell, Toms River is on the coast line of NJ. It's a 3 to 5 minute drive from where this clinic is held to the beach. They have a boardwalk there in Seaside Heights that you could check out after the clinic. Also, if you're staying in town for a few days, Atlantic City is only a 45 to 50 minute drive south on the Garden State Parkway (easily accesible from Toms River), that is if you're into gambling of course. Are you guys staying at the Holiday Inn on Rt. 37? I'm assuming so as that's the only major chain hotel in the area. There are some others like Best Western a few miles west, but the Holiday Inn is like a half mile from the clinic.

Anyway, have fun! There is a lot to do there in Toms River after (or before) the clinic.

Hey thanx,,:wave:
And yes, we are staying at the Holiday Inn on 37.
I would love to check out the boardwalk, so maybe i'll go b-4 the clinic or the next day, it depends on when we get there.
I wish we could stay longer and look around more but we will have to back home sunday for we work sunday nite. So I am not sure WHEN sat. we will be leaving but I am pretty sure we will be leaving late sat. Best time to travel is late at nite for me.:D (less traffic). But right now, who knows..? All I know is I just can't wait to go.:p