JE-1000 MM-04 schematic/circuit diagram.

predator2353

Mar 1, 2010
That's right, title says it all. Does someone have the schematics for at least one of those? I'll try and make it myself (I already have the JE-1000 rar file that arcane posted, but it doesn't help me a lot (anyways thanks a lot dude!), cause it's gonna take me shitloads of time to keep guessing how to do it right).

fuukk i used to have them on my other computer.

I will have to some hunting for it. I know I have it somewhere

ah that's so cool man :D once I start working on the thing I'll take some pictures of the final thing and post em on the forum (btw is it JE-1000 or MM-04?)

They wouldn't have to if only they would make some more... :loco:

Yeah I mean honestly, if they made some more of those boosters then people would buy em (I personally would). Why would you stop something from production when you have great artists that used the thing.

Not really sure why they quit making them either.

Maybe the Fender buy out had something to do with it? Or not. Wo knows?

All I know is that there are 2 other versions of it available to buy right now....so not too big a deal.

Not really sure why they quit making them either.

Probably because Jackson figured 99.99999999% of guitar players aren't interested, and they let the patent expire (the JE1000 was introduced over 20 years ago).

I built a JE1000 from scratch about a year ago. I was originally going to mass-produce and sell them, but my prototype had a flaw in the circuit layout. While I did manage to complete one fully functional unit via some messy soldering, I decided to scrap the project for a few different reasons:

1. It's very time consuming.
2. It looks like crap. (even though it works perfectly)
3. It's probably illegal to sell them, especially with my Johnson'd Jackson logo.

I have the schematic somewhere, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. I got it from the jacksonguitarpalace forum, although it seems to have been removed.

My advice would be to just buy the EMG ABQ, as it appears to be the same as the JE1000 (except with surface mounted design components). The sound should be identical.

I have 3 uncut boards like this:
2010-04-28%2003.06.03.jpg

Yeah I mean honestly, if they made some more of those boosters then people would buy em (I personally would). Why would you stop something from production when you have great artists that used the thing.

Honestly I have no idea why any company would stop the production of guitars that are on demand. Even if it was discontinued I think if they actually resumed the production they would actually earn even more $$$ (only if its in demand ofc).

Take Jackson for example. They discontinued the Jackson Stars j2sp (and alot of other Stars models) and id say those r in quite huge demands (to us bodom fans :D). Now they even discontinued the normal Yellow bevel rr24 for sum gold colored one... which imo is fugly

Yeah, I think so. Both models aren't available anymore on different stores like Thomann or different german stores... Some still have it but I think they won't produce it anymore.

Probably because Jackson figured 99.99999999% of guitar players aren't interested, and they let the patent expire (the JE1000 was introduced over 20 years ago).

I built a JE1000 from scratch about a year ago. I was originally going to mass-produce and sell them, but my prototype had a flaw in the circuit layout. While I did manage to complete one fully functional unit via some messy soldering, I decided to scrap the project for a few different reasons:

1. It's very time consuming.
2. It looks like crap. (even though it works perfectly)
3. It's probably illegal to sell them, especially with my Johnson'd Jackson logo.

I have the schematic somewhere, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. I got it from the jacksonguitarpalace forum, although it seems to have been removed.

My advice would be to just buy the EMG ABQ, as it appears to be the same as the JE1000 (except with surface mounted design components). The sound should be identical.

I have 3 uncut boards like this:
2010-04-28%2003.06.03.jpg

Well holy shit! I congratulate you on the nice design! It's really awesome. But then again I still need the circuit diagram :erk: . So many people in this forum said they have it, but no one still posts it (or sends me a pm). I'll keep waiting!