Looking to buy another album.

HomerJ_123 said:
kool
and hcdr will should be your last too :)

Definitely not!
He's new to Bodoms music, he should give AYDY a chance. I always recommend to listen to the album as they were released (SW 1st, HB 2nd,..), so he knows where the band is coming from, and so he can decide on his own how he likes their newer stuff...

Just because you don't like AYDY, you shouldn't affect his opinion before he even listened to it...

It fucking has to stop...its really ridiculous seeing people trying to opress someone else with their opinion before this person actually listened to the album once.
This is so against (what I call) Metal-mentality...I decide which albums I like, and I decide which I dislike, and I' dont wanna be influenced by some kid from Bad Vöslau...

@ makemyweapon: Listen to the Album, and decide if you like it or not.

BTW I also don't like AYDY, its boring and nothing compared to their previous work, but after meeting the band (and seeing one of my friends pissing them off) I realized that none of them gives a ratsass about what I think about the album. And its nonsens to state my opinion again and again and again on this board...

Ok, get all their albums. They're all great, and I'd have to agree with the others that the song you heard was probably from Hatebreeder, because of the vocals, but the music is quite a bit different. Here's something that will help:
Something Wild: lots of neoclassical stuff, keyboards = harpsichords/organs mostly

Hatebreeder: a little "happier sounding" than something wild, less neoclassical, and "bloopy-bleepy" keyboard sounds are used a bit, but still some organ and harpsichord stuff

FTR: (i know you have this, but for the sake of comparison) no organs/harpsichords, very "happy sounding" parts in the songs (such as kissing the shadows). and lots of synth stuff.

Hatecrew Deathroll: a departure from their earlier styles, but very good. heavier, and without a neoclassical vibe like their earlier albums. lots of shout-chorus stuff used.

Are You Dead Yet?: even more of a departure from older stuff (really nothing like it). simpler, (yet still catchy) riffs, and nice intros/choruses, but sometimes weaker "empty-sounding" verses (title track, for example)in comparison to earlier albums that were much more layered.

Anyway, my introduction to COB was first through HCDR, then HB, followed by AYDY, FTR, and finally, SW.