Jean vest

M1kko

Nov 12, 2008
Was wondering who got one? I have. I thought it was done, cause I wanna keep it simple but now there's just too many bands and I have to move some patches to fit in like 10 or so more patches :lol:

023.jpg

025.jpg

i have one is a work in progress atm
got a giant motorhead bastards back patch, then iron maiden, slayer, metallica and evile patch
waiting for another iron maiden and metallica to arrive aswell as 3 megadeth ones and a clutch on, and hopin to win a judas priest 1 this time 2moz

I have three ETG patches now, one form the redux and two for whoring them out to Sheffield the past few months :lol:

I have an Enemy of God backpatch but its not good enough so I'm trying to find aother backpatch thats more awesome. Suggestions?

I was thinking about getting a Mercyful Fate backpatch but I couldn't find one
So I'm debating between a Kill 'Em All backpatch or a Number of the Beast backpatch.

That'd be a waste of money
$20 for a shirt that i'm gonna cut up to make a backpatch that normally costs $12, then I'm gonna throw away the rest of the shirt.
I'll just find another backpatch, I might go for Venom.

Denim vest? I didnt know what you fools call it. In Finland its rässiliivi (rässi = thrash and liivi = vest)...

If you want some patches that are too expensive otherwise or just does not excist, I suggest www.myspace.com/madpatcher he does custom print patches. Testament, Xentrix, Death Angel, Nuclear Assault and Megadeth patches in my vest are from that guy and they are really cool. I've had them for about 6 months and they still look good as new.

Im planning on getting some new patches (I already have Tankard, Whiplash and Hirax waiting for sewing on) but I need to move some old patches first. Some patches would be: Exciter, Exumer, Lääz Rockit and Stam1na and others too but not too sure yet, Sodom probably