Jeff is getting married

etherealsadness

borderline personality
Sep 14, 2001
ask your mother...
Well i just heard from a reliable source that Jeff is getting married...
:s

*sob,sob*
I guess that means no more backstage fun for the chicks who want Jeff's hot body...

Originally posted by etherealsadness

*sob,sob*
I guess that means no more backstage fun for the chicks who want Jeff's hot body...

Darling, don't be sad.... If you just heard that he's getting married, it doesn't mean a thing, neither for the backstage, nor for the woman he's supposed to marry. I guess he has a very "warm and noble heart" and falls in love... every now and then... and practically organizes the future with a woman, and then, after a while, starts suffering from amnesia. so... don't worry... ;) :Smokedev: :D

You sound like you know something that i don't.....
Please share your wisdom?

let's say that it's not a big deal.... it's not anymore anyway. :Smug: as for your fear that he won't be available 'cause you heard from a reliable source that he's getting married doesn't mean a thing, as I said. my source was more than reliable...:D the man just got hit by loss or memory, and after he recovered, he started to live a nooormal life again. :err: you know, perpetuum mobile. ;) :D

:lol:

You sound like you know something that i don't.....
Please share your wisdom?

BUT!!! The thing that I know, like I/me/myself know is that he's a very nice and kind as a person. no body-issue involved. that is what I really know. no source, just me.:)

Originally posted by Tee

:eek: :yow: ya think?:OMG: nobody has ever given me such a nice compliment...:oops:

:guh: :)grin: )
Not a compliment, just a thought that you may be aware of something...

Besides that I am also getting married...........

Originally posted by Neverlady

Not a compliment, just a thought that you may be aware of something...

Besides that I am also getting married...........

ah, that! of course, I'm aware of the fact that the world is going to hell....:D for instance...:cool:

you too? I'm getting married as well... now isn't this lovely? this is such a nice and happy forum....:) :D

Originally posted by Tee

ah, that! of course, I'm aware of the fact that the world is going to hell....:D for instance...:cool:

you too? I'm getting married as well... now isn't this lovely? this is such a nice and happy forum....:) :D

What else, my dear?

Yup, I am... Sooner or later.... :lol:

*sob,sob*
:Smug: Pfff, sex!

Follow Jesus, he is the only lover that you need!!! :dopey:

Originally posted by enitharmon
:yuk: :puke:

(of course only until I become 27 and my biological clock goes crazy!!! :loco: :) I want babyyyys!!!:yell: )

this was for me, huh? :guh: well, thank you, don't care about the biological clock, and as for babies, I have my friend's kid... that's enough for me...:D

Originally posted by Tee

hey, you mixed my friend up with some guy. "Irony Neverlady", as an adjective... she is not Bronco Billy....:wave: :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Hi, I am Fernando. I'm married... but not THAT married..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: