Jeff is getting married

"I wanna crush all bones in you... 'Cause I've got nothing better to do... Well, I'm no son of Aquarius... I think the world is too small for the both of us..."

(Yup, Tee, that is true... :tickled: )

Originally posted by Neverlady
"I wanna crush all bones in you... 'Cause I've got nothing better to do... Well, I'm no son of Aquarius... I think the world is too small for the both of us..."

(Yup, Tee, that is true... :tickled: )

:D

Originally posted by Tee

this face, darling, :D , doesn't stand for laughter actually, but for the expression of ultimate satisfaction...:D

Satisfaction..... ? For him not stopping by?.... :err:

Originally posted by Tee
which one is that one? :guh:
what is the meaning? :guh:
who are we?:guh:
where do we come from?:guh:
where are we going?:guh:
- That one, exactly that one.
- It means that love is as good as soma.
- We are 42.
- From the melting clock in the shark's stomach.
- To the parrot-headed dog's house to praise the iron table with stones on it.

Enough for this time? :err:

- That one, exactly that one.
- It means that love is as good as soma.
- We are 42.
- From the melting clock in the shark's stomach.
- To the parrot-headed dog's house to praise the iron table with stones on it.

Enough for this time? :err:

you think you made it easier for me now, huh?:rolleyes:
BTW, I think the table is one stone, and there must some iron on it... :confused:

No need to argue about the table girls. Maybe Neverlady views the table from the side which they added more iron than stone. :lol:

But lets get serious here: Who in the bloody plains of Hade's abyss would make a table of Iron? :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by metalized
Who in the bloody plains of Hade's abyss would make a table of Iron? :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

to the first part: :err: you sound like a character from Ch. Dickens' novel... :D

to the second part: yeah, exactly! I would say the stone is to be chiseled and ....:eek: how about a table made of plastic? :guh:

Why don't we leave the tables alone, guys??? What on Earth does it have to do with the fact that Jeff's getting married??? :rolleyes:

:lol:

Why don't we leave the tables alone, guys??? What on Earth does it have to do with the fact that Jeff's getting married??? :rolleyes:

you know TABLES FOR THE WEDDING PARTY!!! everything has to be perfect.... :D or it doesn't have to BE at all.... :D

Originally posted by Tee
you know TABLES FOR THE WEDDING PARTY!!! everything has to be perfect.... :D or it doesn't have to BE at all.... :D
Hey, everything MUST be perfect. I mean he is JEFF LOOMIS or what?!.............

Originally posted by Tee

:) How about for the tables on the night before the Wedding night? Pretty nice tables. VEEEEERY NICE ONES. :D