when a married person says "i wish i was single again"

das bebemakin

:lol:

the danger is that some people find that "easy rhythm" to be boring

that is one of my problems, I get bored easily, not in the "go out and bang chicks cause I am bored way" ... but in the mundane, daily existance of settling down.

lizard said:
maybe the best thing about being married is you're way past most of the stupid game playing involved in dating. you know each other well and you get into an easy rhythm of existence...the danger is that some people find that "easy rhythm" to be boring and then they stray from the path of righteousness.
Well said.

Zod

General Zod said:
By the way, if an X-GF was telling me she wished she was single, I would take that to mean she wants me to nail her.
yeah. i'm not comfortable nailing a married bint though, i don't like any form of repercussions when it comes to tang, getting shot, stabbed, beatdown, or even called the next morning. :dopey:

I'm getting married when I find a woman who is a folk and psychoactive enthusiast. TOO BAD THEY DON'T FUCKING EXIST.

MFJ said:
I'm getting married when I find a woman who is a folk and psychoactive enthusiast. TOO BAD THEY DON'T FUCKING EXIST.
yes they do, i've known several. go to burning man some year, you'll probably find a million of them.

@erik: lolz

MFJ said:
I've never in my life even kissed a girl who didn't listen to heavy metal. I'm pretty awesome.

funny guy said:
thats because youve ever only kissed 1 girl lolz

not really

One Inch Man said:
yeah. i'm not comfortable nailing a married bint though, i don't like any form of repercussions when it comes to tang, getting shot, stabbed, beatdown, or even called the next morning. :dopey:

right on ... then karma would bother me ... would be afraid my future wife would do the same to me :erk:

yeah, no married chicks ... now, chicks with boyfriends ... open season :loco:

Max .. now that you have a car ... come down from those posh CT surroundings to the Village or Williamsburgh, Brooklyn ... plenty of flaky chicks like you are looking for. :loco:

on the other hand, I need to hang with some classy CT ladies

lurch70 said:
Max .. now that you have a car ... come down from those posh CT surroundings to the Village or Williamsburgh, Brooklyn ... plenty of flaky chicks like you are looking for. :loco:

I forgot to mention ambition, loyalty, and all of that.... important.... stuff. There are 10 million flaky chicks here too, and I think we need someone to slap them. I require sophistication, intelligence, and class A bewbz.

haha.

hey come out west, they're all insanely hot out here but live off dadcash and climb the social structure by e'er increasing their blondeness.