Jeff Loomis in Nanjing 10-14-11

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
I caught up with Jeff and we chilled before the show for an hour backstage, which was cool. He came out and played a short but sweet set with a long and stupid q/a in the middle with a give away contest for the fans there. The big gift was a signed guitar, the recipient of which was very ecstatic. So that was cool to see. We had beers and whiskey shots after the show for another hour backstage and just shot the shit. Hell of a nice guy. More videos to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proof that even god makes mistakes around 3:50ish.

Jeff sure looks awful loose. :lol: Usually he's a stiff.

Jeff is probably the best in the world at what he does. Not many folks can say that.

It doesn't necessarily flat me old boat, but that's beside the point.

Some of the Taiwan videos are up now. I'm amused by his theatrics. All of the times I've seen Nevermore live he was nothing more than a stiff who occasionally head banged along to his ridiculous music.

Looks like he's enjoying himself... a lot. However I wonder if the reality of having such a catalog of great tunes he's written since the early 90's never being played by the original 4 again has sunk in? Hearing the Nevermore tunes is a total bummer.

Some of the Taiwan videos are up now. I'm amused by his theatrics. All of the times I've seen Nevermore live he was nothing more than a stiff who occasionally head banged along to his ridiculous music.

Looks like he's enjoying himself... a lot. However I wonder if the reality of having such a catalog of great tunes he's written since the early 90's never being played by the original 4 again has sunk in? Hearing the Nevermore tunes is a total bummer.

either you're a total moron or you don't know the meaning of the word 'ridiculous'.

Clearly you're a fuckin tool.

Maybe I should've put (ridiculous as in amazing) in parentheses exactly like that so your stupid ass could comprehend.

Before I pass judgement... Is english your first language?

Go to google, type in slang. Spend time reading. Learn kool werdz.

<3

You're so riduculously dumb this warrants a second post.

This time ridiculous(ly) means you're fucking dumb.

"Nevermore? Eh? Nevermore fans? Okay, I figured I'd say this is person: Fuck. You. Guys. HahahaAHahahaI'm Jeff Loomishahahah."

I was surprised he said that. Only slightly, though.

Clearly you're a fuckin tool.

Maybe I should've put (ridiculous as in amazing) in parentheses exactly like that so your stupid ass could comprehend.

Before I pass judgement... Is english your first language?

Go to google, type in slang. Spend time reading. Learn kool werdz.

<3

English is clearly not your first language, since using 'ridiculous' in that way is very odd sounding; especially in written English. If you were one of my students and you wrote that in an essay, I'd make you delete it and come up with something better.

Now piss off. And please, don't waste your time and reply to me. I will NOT answer anything from you ever again on this message board.

English is clearly not your first language, since using 'ridiculous' in that way is very odd sounding; especially in written English. If you were one of my students and you wrote that in an essay, I'd make you delete it and come up with something better.

Now piss off. And please, don't waste your time and reply to me. I will NOT answer anything from you ever again on this message board.

Lol :cry:

It's okay, you aren't anything other than a whiney little fag demanding answers about what happened internally with Nevermore. Then I some how irritated the walls of your vagina when you completely misunderstood the use of the word ridiculous.

I bet you have a clear understanding of the word FAGGOT.