JEFF LOOMIS- new llimp bikzit guitarist

F

Fred Durst

thanks jeff! i thought it would be tough to get a better guitar player than wes....... the next album will be the best yet!
i didnt think he would do it, but when we showed jeff all our girls and money, he couldnt resist. maybe nevermore could open up for us on the next tour.

What?? No. That's just not right. It's the OTHER way around. Wes Borland is coming to play in NEVERMORE. And they're going to make a WHOLE album like the intro to narco. :D

ha ha. Maybe warrel can guest-star on the new LimpBizshit album, i hear fred durst has a bit of trouble hitting the high notes!! :D

Originally posted by Trapped
ha ha. Maybe warrel can guest-star on the new LimpBizshit album, i hear fred durst has a bit of trouble hitting the high notes!! :D

Thats wierd,,,,,,cause I heard he had no balls. HAHAHA

Originally posted by Trapped
nah! he will participate in the next Korn! hahaha

Originally posted by Fred Durst
thanks jeff! i thought it would be tough to get a better guitar player than wes....... the next album will be the best yet!
i didnt think he would do it, but when we showed jeff all our girls and money, he couldnt resist. maybe nevermore could open up for us on the next tour.
asshole2.gif

boid.gif

fuckyou.gif