jeff loomis on the g3 tour

Seasons_Of_Destruction said:
Lol. If my friend were to view this thread, he'd yell at you all and be like... "SATCH>LOOMIS OMG" He'd then proceed to say that Alexi Laiho>Jeff Loomis. :(

WTF??And he is actually your friend??whoooo...

GhostOfPerdition said:
Loomis is one of my favorite players, but he has much to learn and accomplish before being legendary enough to play on a G3 Tour.
Ok, i'll admit that 80's Yngwie is legend enough to play on G3 (im not going to talk about satch and vai since its their show) but definitly NOT the current fooking fury Yngwie. Jeff has surpassed him now IMO, especially since jeff can do so much more than neoclassical shred. Just wait until he brings out the solo album, Vai and Satch will want him on the tour immediately.

Seasons_Of_Destruction said:
Lol. If my friend were to view this thread, he'd yell at you all and be like... "SATCH>LOOMIS OMG" He'd then proceed to say that Alexi Laiho>Jeff Loomis. :(

not much of a friend now is he, he thinks ZOMG!1ALEIX!1 can outshred OMG!L00M15!11

cmon u guys?jeff doesnt even have a solo album out yet!let him first release the mutafuka and then we'll discuss about this.by the way,how about a G2 with Loomis and steve smyth?

I would love to see Jeff on a "G" tour. Jeff strikes me as being less self-involved than many of the guitar wankery masters that do the tour though.