Jeff Loomis's solo album will be released on Sept 30!

I can answer all questions so far in this thread by uttering one word.

Paaaaannnnnncaaakkkee....

NK, you need to produce the next nevermore album. i dont care if you have to kidnap and skin andy sneap to make a sneap suit to work incognito but IT MUST BE DONE!

NK, you need to produce the next nevermore album. i dont care if you have to kidnap and skin andy sneap to make a sneap suit to work incognito but IT MUST BE DONE!

+1, Sneap does good work, but I just don't like his style at all.

Aye! Then all we have to do is steal or destroy Jeff's seven string and we're in business!

*slap*

Get a hold of yourself, that guitar is amazing.

^ No you rule, if you didn't you wouldn't be listening to the album...

I suck LOL...

Probably, but that still doesn't fix my sucking. I wish there was somewhere to preorder it so I won't feel so bad when I cave to my lack of self control. But every where I search for it I either find no results or like on amazon, physics and chemistry books... Heck it isn't even in the Century Media store for pre-order yet.

Nice Avatar Ms. A. That kid is a little young for you...oh wait, he's fuckin' old now huh?

And yaaay Jeff & NK. I've been listening to the album for the last couple of weeks. Rock!

Bragger....I know....I suck.:)

Oh yeah... well...i have that album with a secret bonus track..of jeff loomis playing the washtub bass with his cock.

I too need samples, I await eagerly the day when a song is posted or for those lame amazon.com clips that show 10 seconds of each song.

Good thing it's not a dvd then...

I was going to ask if they did a making of video, but I think I'll steer clear of the whole visual aspect of this.