Jeff's New Schecter Signature Guitar Ad!

This looks like the next guitar I am gonna buy, hope they come to Australia, I spoke to Jeff about the new guitar when NM came to Sydney, I love my C-1 Hellraiser, I bet this is just as awesome, probably even better, didn't expect the maple fretboard though!

Hi Rich,
Where did you get your C-7 Hellraiser as I'm from the U.K. and have been tryin' to get one with no luck.

Hi. Originally, I ordered one from a local Schecter dealer (who will remain nameless!), but they messed me around a bit and I lost patience with them. In the end a good friend of mine bought one in New Zealand (from their equivalent of eBay), decided to stick with 6 strings, brought it over to the UK and sold it to me (which was kind of lucky for me!). I cancelled the other one and got my money back. Only advice I can give is either be patient and just order one, look on eBay or maybe try someone who isn't an 'official' Schecter dealer...sometimes they might just 'know' someone who can get their hands on one. Hope that helps. :headbang:

I got my c-7 blackjack at a yard sale for 200 bucks, perfect condition. And 1 year later I discovered nevermore.