Jesper takes a break(in flames)

no_reply

comfortably numb
Feb 2, 2006
did he grew tired of "this" new in flames already? if that's the case i would like to hear a new album from dimension zero ..what do you think?

Woah, umm.....Reroute to Remain blows more than Soundtrack, and Come Clarity just doesn't cut it. In Flames is doomed.

Hmm, I think if Anders were to take a break In Flames may become a little better.

Woah, umm.....Reroute to Remain blows more than Soundtrack, and Come Clarity just doesn't cut it. In Flames is doomed.

Hmm, I think if Anders were to take a break In Flames may become a little better.

soundtrack was more kornish than inflamish and r2r still maintained most of the in flames elements regardless of what people say.

soundtrack was more kornish than inflamish and r2r still maintained most of the in flames elements regardless of what people say.

that's what you say..and it's horrible to your ears as your taste of music is(dm)..cheers:kickass:

Ahahaha Soundtrack is so absoultely horrible. Reroute is hardly that bad. They did things a little bit different and I commend them for stepping outside the box a little bit. But Come Clarity is way better than R2R and Soundtrack imo.

I loved everything through Clayman and half of R2R was decent but the last two have been horrible. I hate it when a band waters down their sound and degresses like In Flames has done. I'll still listen to the old stuff though, especially TJR.