Jesper takes a break(in flames)

Come clarity sucks...I like Clayman and the stuff before it...and maybe a lil bit R2R...but the last two really really horrible!!!I can't believe how a band that's done Clayman,Colony and Whoracle can turn so horrible...

Bless the words! In flames been no doubt with a new album "Come Clarity", about a "Reroute to remain",- "System" and "Minus" rules also good "Trigger" but remained songs are suck:ill: :zombie: :headbang:

I love you. Assuming you are male, that is platonic.

I like all the In Flames albums. Reroute and Soundtrack are good albums but not even nearly as good as Jester, Whoracle and Colony. Come Clarity is clearly a step to right direction. I like it a lot. :headbang:

All I know is this: If the In Flames from back in the day (Whoracle and prior to) met the In Flames of today, there would be a reckoning. Heads would totally be cracked.

In Flames Whoracle changed my life. That was the cd that got me into melodic death metal, which subsequently, got me into Katatonia, not to mention a few other phenominal bands that I would have otherwise overlooked (providing I ever heard of them). I used to listen to *cringe* radio metal.

When Colony was released, I was thoroughly disappointed. When Clayman was released, I was a bit disappointed, but not as much as when Colony came out. When Reroute to Remain was released, I was sick. Literally ill. Total psuedo nu metal. My stomach is starting to turn just thinking about it.

It is always disappointing when a favourite band starts putting out crap. Like Metallica's black album. Terrible. Or Soilwork with Figure 5 or whatever that piece of crap was called. Bad times.

*sigh*