Jet City 333 with reamp!

Joshua Wickman

Yes Sir!
Feb 11, 2009
Michigan
Well i had a few free minutes this morning and figured I would show you guys what this amp can do. I used Jeff's Dir tracks and did a quick test. Also keep in mind this is my first time reamping with a real amp. Enjoy....

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/610605/Josh Reamp.mp3

Jet%20%20city%20333.jpg

Mesa%204x12.jpeg

how are the setting of the 333?

Gain:10
Bass:10
Mids:2
Highs:5
Master:1
Pres:3

The bass is cranked because i have the volume so low. This amp cranks, and sounds nice, but my cats where freaked out, so i was nice to them and there ears. So I tweaked for low volume recording. If i turned the master volume up the bass would be stupid .

Gain:10
Bass:10
Mids:2
Highs:5
Master:1
Pres:3

The bass is cranked because i have the volume so low. This amp cranks, and sounds nice, but my cats where freaked out, so i was nice to them and there ears. So I tweaked for low volume recording. If i turned the master volume up the bass would be stupid .

The only thing is the gain at 10...but it sound really good!

The only thing is the gain at 10...but it sound really good!

This amp does not have much gain. You have to run a screamer for metal stuff. Thing is its great for like a jcm 800 type tone where you can back your gain down on guitar and go clean and crank to to get that rock tone. Then just add a screamer and its a metal amp.

The overdrive channel on the 100 watts head features the same circuitry as the SLO's OD channel, therefore it's got more gain but also a (more or less) different voicing compared to the 20 watts head.